Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner October 2010

HEN NIGHT - MANCHESTER - IDEAS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LISA221010, 5 June, 2010 at 18:54 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi girls

Can anyone help me out please!!

Planning to go to Manchester for my hen night in September and unsure of which bars etc to go as its somewhere weve not been before!!!

We are all forty somethings and are wanting places with good music and dancing and also recommendations of a nice restaurant and cocktail bars if you can help.

Much appreciated!!!

6 replies

Latest activity by Mrs B 2 be, 14 August, 2010 at 23:24
  • Suzie&Karl
    Beginner January 2012
    Suzie&Karl ·
    • Hide content

Tiger Tiger is meant to be good....

• xsammix
    Beginner February 2011
    xsammix ·
    • Hide content

What about doing a cocktail making party at vodka revolution?

https://www.revolution-bars.co.uk/masterclasses/cocktail-masterclass

and Tiger Tiger is good! ?

Sammi x

• A
    Beginner
    Anna9777 ·
    • Hide content

We had great hen party in Cuba Cafe. It is located at Port Street - near to Dale Street, about 10 minutes form Piccadilly Gardens. There is no food, but you can find many small restaurant in close distance. Amazing atmosphere, salsa lesson, great music and this climate... Old bicycle, photos from cuba, music instruments - everything there is old... it looks like old cuban bar. There is dancefloor of course. You should also ask about pole Smiley smile) You can find photos on the website:

www.cubacafe.co.uk

For us it was very exciting and unforgettable hen night.

• Jay-Low
    Beginner
    Jay-Low ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I had never been to Manchester before until I went for a friends hen do this year. I don't know how local you are i.e. if you need to stay in a hotel but we stayed in the Thistle in the centre of town and got a really good deal. Nice big suite and breakfast and dinner included so we didn't need to eat out so can't recommend any retaurants.

We went to Tiger Tiger and had a really good night - several different areas with different stlye of music so should find something to suit all tastes. And if you ring in advance you can book a booth - think its £10 per person but that included free entry and a free jug of cocktail.

We also went to the spa at the Macdonald hotel which I can highly recommend - really good value and treatments great and food nice too!

HTH

• M
    Beginner June 2012
    Mrs B 2 be ·
    • Hide content

Hi Lisa,

I live in Manchester, Castlefield is really nice there is a bar called Dukes which has a really nice atmosphere and the restaurant next door Albert's Shed does lovely food.

Oh, just thought of a really good restaurant for groups, it is called Sappora Tepinyaki (I think but excuse my spelling)! Everyone sits round a big hot plate and it is like a meal and show in one. You get your own chef and the food is all cooked in front of you. The food is great and there is a really lively atmosphere, perfect for a hen do! It is on Liverpool Road in the centre of town.

There is a bar in the Northern Quarter called Apotheca that do cocktail lessons in the day, a girl at work went there on her hen do and they all had a great time. There are alot of nice bars in the Northern Quarter. The Printworks is ok if you want a typical hen night out, it is where visitors to Manchester tend to end up on a night out because it is close to the Manchester Evening News Arena. Tiger Tiger have kareoke pods which aren't usually my cup of tea but it is just you and your friends in the pod with a computer with thousands of songs, two microphones and a tamborine and it is a really good laugh.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics