Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Little Madam
Beginner

Hen night report with lots of flashing going on!

Little Madam, 17 of July of 2011 at 15:38 Posted on Planning 0 12

Well, last night was my hen night.

Thanks to all those leaving me a message on here or on FB - was lots of fun indeed.

I'll skip the boring bits, but we (me, Mom and BM1#1) ended up in town for Noo-nish - and my BM organised lots and lots of pink hen night balloons, which we dragged home:

The hair dresser and BM#2 arrived and we spent the rest of the day getting our hair/make up right.

We started getting ready and everything just kind of came together at one.

It was soon 7pm and soon people were arriving at Mothers place! One of my BMs was away for the day so didn't make it until 9pm but we carried on regardless

So, the Pimms started flowing and someone (Mother) spiked it with a lot of vodka. Before I knew it, we'd gone from classy party to tack-fest:

The drinks continued to flow, and before I knew it, we had a complete houseful. A few flashes of our guests:

I am afraid, that is when the civilisation stopped. We then needed to make our way down to the restaurant.

As we walked out the door my cousin screetched "Argh, it's raining!!" and asked whether we call call a cab.. For 26 of us.. It's a 3 min walk... ?

So, off we went down to the restaurant, with wine, vodka, and balloons in tow:

We sat down in the resturant, and took up the whole place. We were VERY loud, to the point where the people sitting opposite got up and left... Oops! My final bridesmaid then shows up too - woop woop. Lets get the party started!

So the restaurant owner comes to take my order, and BM#1 is asked first, to which she replies "Erm, excuse me? I'm on a liquid dinner this evening thank you..." And orders no food, at all! ?

The meal passed in a round of photos. rude stories, some serious chat, lots of drinking. Hightights were my Mom doing a mass flash of her pants (god only knows why), various glasses being smashed, lots of giggles, cackles and other general bad behavious!

Me and my BMs, and some of my tacky bits:

The meal was lovely, but ended with BM#1 booking and bringing in a stripper - the only thing I asked not to have... But, I took it well, declined the offer of rubbing in his baby oil ? and got that over and done with. When BM got me up to bring the stripper in, I was heard saying "Look L, we all know i'm not going to enjoy this, so can we just get it over and done with" to which many a rude joke was made likening this comment to marital naughtyness. ?

I then got home, to be presented with some lovely gifts - a basket from BM#1

contents:

And a v.cute personalised plate:

Overall, had the best night!

We went back to my Moms for cake etc and danced away until well 2am. I was then ready for my bed.

Today's been a bit tricky and i'm now living off Freddo's and Coca cola. Yuummy!

Thanks for reading, if you got this far, and sorry for the overflash - I literally have a million more pics of my FB if your a friend of mine on there!

12 replies

Latest activity by Kooks, 18 of July of 2011 at 13:47
  • Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

Sorry for the million and one spelling/punctuation issues - my laptop isn't recognising the words as quick as i'm typing them. Well that or it could be the hangover!

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content

Sounds like mucho fun, and looks bloody awesome - what wonderful friends you have!

ps: love the plate! x

• LoveSka
    Beginner October 2011
    LoveSka ·
    • Hide content

Super!!! looks like you had a fab night, I love the Hen Night plate what a great keepsake.

xx

• Mrs M*
    Beginner August 2011
    Mrs M* ·
    • Hide content

Sounds like you had a lovely time and looks like lots of fun was had by all x

• S
    Beginner August 2011
    shani14 ·
    • Hide content

Love it!!! The photos are ace! xxx

• ButtercupSoph
    Beginner June 2012
    ButtercupSoph ·
    • Hide content

Great hen report!

Sounds like you had an amazing time!

Fab pics!

x

• Bittersweet
    Beginner June 2012
    Bittersweet ·
    • Hide content

Look like you all had a great night out, love the pics!

xx

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content

Really glad you enjoyed your hen night Smiley smile Looks like a lot of fun was had by all!

Your gifts look lovely - lucky you!

• nanny plum
    Beginner September 2011
    nanny plum ·
    • Hide content

Sounds like you had a fantastic time,flashes are great.

• Pheonix
    Beginner August 2011
    Pheonix ·
    • Hide content

Looks like a fantastic night Kayl! I have a couple of weeks till mine hope it goes as well!

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

Happy Hen Night!

Do you realise you've entered the 'super speedy time zone' now? Before you hen night your wedding day fast approaches. After your hen night, a whole different set of time rules apply. You've been warned! ?

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

I do hope you all have (or had) equally fab nights. I've come out of it feeling incredibly loved and valued by my friends.

@ CB - I do hope that's true. I was about to write a post earlier about it still not feeling real. It's not that it doesn't even feel real, I think I am in total denial that the wedding (and our house move in 10 days...) is happening.

With 25 days to go, and 10 days until the move I have H2b away until 8th August (4 nights / 3 days before the wedding), I leave my job next Thursday and will be unemployed for the first time since I was 13 and yet I feel no stress at all.

I'm just worried it will all hit me at once, and i'll be having a breakdown in the corner somewhere. I am afterall the woman who freaked out about her white and ivory colours matching! ?

• Kooks
    Beginner September 2011
    Kooks ·
    • Hide content

Sounds like a great night! x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics