Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mrs_T2B
Beginner May 2011

Hen Night - Strippers!?!

Mrs_T2B, 15 June, 2010 at 18:02 Posted on Planning 0 29

Would you be offended if someone was to get you a stripper for your hen night?

I personally would be mortified ? I can't think of anything worse than a random bloke wiggling himself about it front of me ? I know that may sound a bit prudey but I just don't like things like that.

29 replies

Latest activity by aliaisp, 16 June, 2010 at 16:46
  • buggerlugs
    Beginner June 2012
    buggerlugs ·
    • Hide content

I'd be TOTALLY mortified! I hate anything like that, and hate it even more when you are forced into being a participant!

YUCK YUCK YUCK!

• Browny
    Beginner June 2011
    Browny ·
    • Hide content

Definitely a no no! Thats the only thing I have put my foot down on for my hen do. NO STRIPPERS. I've left the BMs to sort the rest out!

I'd be so embarrassed I think I'd have to hide under a table or something. ?

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content

Im with you on that 1!!! Its not cool in the slightest!!

• fizzypop
    Beginner July 2011
    fizzypop ·
    • Hide content

I wouldn't enjoy it at all. The last thing I want on my hen weekend is some half naked man girating in my face, pouring baby oil on his body, whilst my mum and MIL2B look on! Yuck.

• queencrunchy
    queencrunchy ·
    • Hide content

No, it's not for me either. I hope my bridesmaids know me well enough to realise this.....

• *PJ*
    Beginner July 2010
    *PJ* ·
    • Hide content

I really wouldnt like this at all. told my sisters of organised hen not to, but she completely understands. not my thing at all!

Pxx

• sidsidney
    Beginner
    sidsidney ·
    • Hide content

Noooooooo!!!! But then Im not even sure I want a hen do at all!!!

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

I didn't have a stripper but on one of my hen nights they got me a nude model that we were meant to draw!

• lamby
    Beginner August 2010
    lamby ·
    • Hide content

Personally, I would die of embarrassment and would also feel a bit wrong rubbing cream on a stranger weeks before marrying my boyfriend! hehe, BUT have just been on my good friends hen do and we went to a totally cheesy strip show in London which was actually fab! Was very tame in that they didn't 'make' people get involved (should hope not really lol) but they danced around and hammed it up, and all the girls whooped. Was actually really funny - maybe cos of all the wine?

But if I had to do something with a stripper myself I would hate, hate, hate it!

I've told my friends only 2 hen rules - no strippers - don't play any games where i'm expected to cheat on my boyfriend (e.g. snog 5 men) SO wrong IMO!

• smyvicki
    Beginner September 2010
    smyvicki ·
    • Hide content

ITS A BIG FAT NO TO A STRIPPER FROM ME 2!

• B
    Beginner May 2012
    Bride2b27 ·
    • Hide content

I have the same thoughts as the other girls - a definate NO NO, yuk!

My friend recently had a hen night and went to some strip place and she ended up on the stage with the guys 'you know what' touching her nose whilst he did press ups over her - it gives me shivers thinking about it!?

• The Sock Chicken
    Beginner August 2010
    The Sock Chicken ·
    • Hide content

I have told all my friends that if they dare to book me a striper I will get up, make the person who booked it sit through the ordeal and walk out!

• millymolly83
    Beginner August 2010
    millymolly83 ·
    • Hide content

I'm with everyone else on this one!! No for me!

• fluffymalone
    Beginner May 2011
    fluffymalone ·
    • Hide content

Im totally with you on that one!!

Ive have told my friend that i dont want one, and she said she had no intention of booking one! Phew!!

I dont mind silly costume or games or anything else they have planned but at the end of the day I want a great time with JUST my girls.

• bringon2010
    Beginner May 2010
    bringon2010 ·
    • Hide content

? That's GENIUS! What a hoot that must have been!!!!! :-) love love love it! I'm with the girls on the gyrating and baby oil thing - but this looks like it would have been HILARIOUS.. (especially love your friend "rendition" in the background - poor guy! ;-) x

• O
    osbaldwick ·
    • Hide content

I think thats a no then!! ?

• hubbs91
    Beginner October 2010
    hubbs91 ·
    • Hide content

We had both the best man and MOH over last night to plan the stag and Hen parties.

The subject of strippers came up more in a "do we have to follow that old tradition" route and everyone agreed that they will not be any.

I told my best man that if someone did arrange one then I would simply walk out and let them "enjoy" it.

• The BFG
    Beginner August 2010
    The BFG ·
    • Hide content

Not my thing at all, can think of better things for money to be spent on!

H2B has just come back from his Stag weekend in Blackpool, he said he had a really nice relaxing time, so i said yea what about the strippers, he went quiet, i knew he had been to a club! - ok so maybe i can deal with that (and id much rather him tell me than not or lie and then i find out later) so next question was did you have a lap-dance? quiet again then a sheepish yes My reaction surpsrised me OMFG i was mortified felt sick and told him he can sleep on the sofa, i had missed him so much and so wanted a kiss and a hug but whenever he tried i just couldnt let him touch me, it was awfull (but again i would rather have been told than lied to) i had to try and get my head round it, which i have begun to but am still quite upset that he has had some filthy little slapper dancing naked infront of him. ?

Out of pure respect for myself and H2B i just wouldnt do it, so in answer to your question, YES i would be absolutely mortified x

• H
    Beginner
    hshc86 ·
    • Hide content

I'm like you Lorna, except I know how I would feel. I would absolutely hate it is my OH went to strip club at all, let alone had a lap dance. Not sure if it would mean an end for us due to my strong feelings about that kind of thing...

Then again he knows all about how I feel and luckily we had a talk the other day about hen and stag dos and strippers etc and he said that he didn't see the need for any of that if you have committed to marry someone Smiley smile

Back to the original question, eurgh, yuck! I would hate a stripper on my hen night, why on earth would I want a naked, strange man anywhere near me?? 0_o Moh knows this and wouldn't have gotten one anyway, thank god!

• BoroKate
    Beginner September 2010
    BoroKate ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I've recently had a similar 'discussion' with my OH because I couldn't stand the thought of some naked girl gyrating in his face. He said that no-one had mentioned any plans to do this on his stag night but "if they want to go there I can't exactly walk away can I" Err yes you can! I really hope they don't go because I don't know where that would leave our relationship. I know some people will say its harmless and no touching etc but I always thought we had similar values and would find it hard to understand how he could put his mates feelings over mine.

Anyway everyone on my hen night knows where my boundaries lie and my MOH has told me there will be no strippers!

• Stazzle
    Stazzle ·
    • Hide content

Quite surprised at how many strong feelings there are about this!

I just see it as all a big laugh and a joke, if my CBM got me a stripper I would find it absolutely hilarious...although I'm definitely in the minority judging by this thread!

Same with OH, it wouldn't bother me one bit if he went to strippers on his stag do - in fact it was last week and he probably did! ? Lap dances I do find a bit weird as I think the whole dynamic of it is a bit different when it's a woman dancing on a man...but it still wouldn't be a massive issue, or something that would affect our relationship. We're all different though I suppose!

• Spangler
    Beginner September 2010
    Spangler ·
    • Hide content

I wouldn't like a stripper for my hen - I know I definitely won't have one as I'm organising it myself. Did see one once and just felt a bit awkward tbh - never found them attractive. Strippers to me are slippery, low rent kinda guys with handlebar tashes. I was more intrigued why the stripper had an elastic band around his winky at the time. Weirdo.

Spoke to OH about this - he has been to clubs before for mates birthdays but said he didn't really enjoy it and most of them just felt a bit weird about the whole thing. Apparently they are of a minority who don't enjoy ladies foofs being wiggled in their faces.

If a mate did organise a stripper for me, I'd rather it be like Danny:

• Steelgoddess
    Beginner June 2010
    Steelgoddess ·
    • Hide content

Im with Stazzle on this one it wouldnt bother me in the slightest tbh i would prob end up laughing my head off!

Hed have to look like wentworth Miller, or jensen ackles though.

I wouldnt of minded if H2B had one either been together long enough to know he's not going to run off with her!

I dont think its personal preference though and respect that

xx

• Josiep00
    Beginner December 2010
    Josiep00 ·
    • Hide content

Hahaha, I'd be game for a stripper. It would just be a laugh.

I've said to the bestmen they should get my fella an old wrinkly stripper - thus making him not want any other woman other than me ever again!

• The BFG
    Beginner August 2010
    The BFG ·
    • Hide content

why should it be expected though? i just cant get my head round it, you are going out with mates to celebrate the fact you are going to shortly be walking down the aisle with someone you love and want to spend the rest of your life with, its not a so called last night of freedom or such like i mean sorry were you not already in a comitted relationship with your OH??? would be my question to people.

I went to the docs today to pick up a prescription for my son and i noticed they still have the free chlamidia (sp) testing kits told OH i would get the best man one as his thank-you gift at the wedding - i was deadly serious but i wouldnt want to upset the BM's wife so decided against it!

• aliaisp
    Beginner July 2010
    aliaisp ·
    • Hide content

Wow really did not expect such strong reactions when i saw the title of this thread! i'm definitely with stazzle, claire and steelie on this one. OH didn't have one on his stag, but i totally prepared myself thinking he would go to a strip club. and i even said he could have a lap dance as long as it wasn't him being all eager and ordering/paying for it himself! but then he didn't... i'm off to amsterdam next weekend for my first hen do and am fully expecting to be taken to a strip club and i'm actually quite intrigued haha. there's naked women/men all over the press, seeing one isn't going to make one of us run away!!!

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics