Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C

Hen night surprise

Catty01, 17 August, 2010 at 21:31 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hello

I have joined this forum in need of advice and quickly.

My friend is getting married on a budget and things are costing more than she thought they would. we are arranging her night night as a surprise expense free.

We have asked all those attending to put in a bit of money for her to go out on a surprise nigth out. she believes it will be a night in at her house.

All is going well with the surprise but now she is asking what games we have planned. doe ANYONE have ideas as to hen night in games?

Really dont want her to cotton on to our plan so i need to think some up to throw her off the trail!!

PLEASE HELP!

?

5 replies

Latest activity by Daisy82, 18 August, 2010 at 19:46
  • Daisy82
    Beginner
    Daisy82 ·
    • Hide content

Mr and Mrs game.

The frozen mars bar game. Freeze a mars bar, sit in a circle with everybody taking turns to throw a dice until it gets a 6. Whoever gets the 6 has to then put on ski gloves and a scarf and try and cut the mars bar up into small pieces and eat it.

Forfeits on the night out are always good. things like getting a mans underwear, finding a guy named derek and giving him a peck on the cheek etc. for everything she doesn't do she needs to take a shot!

HTH x

• C
    Catty01 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks this is great please keep em coming. i like that i have games for either in or out!

Mr and MRS game sound like a good one too.

• F
    Beginner August 2010
    Flowerfairy ·
    • Hide content

Aw she'll love Mr and Mrs - my friends did this to me and I loved the fact they'd been in touch with H2B beforehand and planned it all without me knowing. It's personalised and shows how much effort you've gone to ? - go for it!

Hope you all have a brilliant night!

x x x

• littlelady01
    Beginner October 2010
    littlelady01 ·
    • Hide content

Everyone has a chocolate finger and the first one to suck/lick the chocalate off without the finger breaking is the winner. Or everyone has a creme egg the first one to suck the inside out and has the most chocolate left at the end wins.

Let me know if you need anymore ideas (I'm an ann summers party rep so have loads)

• C
    Catty01 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks people.

Does anyone have a game where if the person loses they have to do a forfeit?

• Daisy82
    Beginner
    Daisy82 ·
    • Hide content

You don't really need a specific game. Girls at work had a list of tasks that the bride had to work her way through. At any given time the others in the group just shouted TASK, the bride then picked a number and had to carry out the task allocated to that number. For instance, singing the national to strangers without explaining what she was doing. and if she doesn't complete the task having to do a forfeit. In her case it was shots but you could make it whatever you want. Like putting on another ridiculous piece of clothing! x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics