Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Curious August 2021 Cheshire

Hen Party

Happyyellowcakes15704, 8 of June of 2021 at 15:27 Posted on Planning 1 5
So I've been invited to my hen party 3rd July. It's a surprise all I know is everyone is booked into a hotel and there will be 16 of us.

With the news, it seems that the restrictions may continue and if that's the case we would be larger than the rules of 6 inside at present.
Is anyone else having a hen do soon with larger numbers? If it's inside will they allow larger groups but at different tables? Thanks

5 replies

Latest activity by Happyyellowcakes15704, 18 of June of 2021 at 13:43
  • N
    Savvy June 2023 North Yorkshire
    Nikki ·
    • Hide content
    Hi! I was on my best friends hen do this weekend and restrictions are obviously still 6 people. There was 8 of us in total so they put us on two tables next to each other. I think most places tend to be flexible so fingers crossed if restrictions don’t lift you should be fine! X
  • H
    Happyyellowcakes15704 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Nikki. Just getting worried as I know my friends have worked really hard to get this sorted xx
  • N
    Savvy June 2023 North Yorkshire
    Nikki ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Honestly don’t worry, they will be more focused on making sure you have a good time! If worse comes to worse there’s loaaads of places that have outdoor seating with heating. I hope you have a great time xx
  • Marcie
    Rockstar August 2021 Bristol
    Marcie ·
    • Hide content
    I’ve got one on July 17th and the venue are doing 5 tables of 6 in one section for me.
  • H
    Happyyellowcakes15704 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ahh thank you. Mine was for 3rd July and somr places they won't double book two tables at once. Rearranged now till August. Have a lovely time x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics