Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner December 2019

Hen party.

Hassett18, 10 of November of 2019 at 01:16 Posted on Planning 0 1

I am having a small civil ceremony with little planning time because a) we need legalities sorted quickly and b) we will bave a party for everyone next year. So this one is just the paperwork. However to mark the day we asked family and a very small number of friends to attend for lunch and a few drinks. Though I'd said I didn't want a hen party my sister and friend planned one for next week. I just found out yesterday and have to tell them i cant because a) we are moving into our new place that weekend b) im so SO busy with work and life right now and c) i dont want one until im stress free and can have all my friends there. My sister is fine as she just wants me to be happy, but my friend is annoyed. Ive thanked and apologised as much as i can but she is still angry. Am i being unreasonable?

1 replies

Latest activity by HappyBrownCars2172, 12 of November of 2019 at 15:02
  • H
    Rockstar June 2020
    HappyBlueCars582 ·
    • Hide content

What is she annoyed about? You said you didn’t want a hen party and they organised one anyway. You’re the one who should be annoyed, not her!

• H
    Beginner July 2021
    HappyBrownCars2172 ·
    • Hide content

No, it's not like you're dropping out because you can't be bothered! You have good reasons and she's going to have to get over that.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics