Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Beginner August 2016

Hen party abroad gift bags?

2016bridetobe, 1 of February of 2016 at 20:39 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi ladies. I am lucky enough to be taking over 20 girls abroad for my hen party. They've all spent a fortune to be there and I am completely grateful. I'd love to give them a lovely gift each but obviously as there is so many it needs to be relatively reasonable. I'd love to make them goody bags each but as we are flying and only taking hand luggage I'm fairly restricted on what I can put in them. We are travelling early so I thought maybe some breakfast treats that can be eaten. Any other suggestions?

3 replies

Latest activity by Jayne E, 1 of February of 2016 at 21:21
  • S
    Beginner September 2017
    Sorbet ·
    • Hide content

Wearables that wont count in a luggage allowence?

jewellry

tshirts

wristbands

keyrings

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Same sunglasses in lots of different colours. Flavoured lip balm. Wont take much room, pack it in liquidS plastic bag.

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

You are entitled to your hand luggage plus another smaller bag. You could probably get a fair few bits in the second bag including anything that was in your liquids bag and then fill goody bags up once you're on the plane if that helps. Especially if you enlist the help of your bridesmaids.

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Depending on what size goody bags you're using you could have special hen party cloth bags printed that can go inside the goody bag folded up. They can use them for pool and beach for towel and suncream etc. They will fold flat or roll for you to pack them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics