Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Beginner September 2014

Hen party bags

future.mrs.c, 25 of May of 2014 at 20:09 Posted on Planning 1 5

Hi everyone,

Anyone who's done hen party bags, did they go down well?

What has everyone put in them?

Thank you

5 replies

Latest activity by Chucklevision, 26 of May of 2014 at 22:20
  • Mrs.K2b
    Beginner August 2015
    Mrs.K2b ·
    • Hide content

Yes! when one of my besties got married last year, her MOH made goody bags for us all for the hen do, if I remember right, we had a bottle of Smirnoff ice (nostalgic!), party poppers, handmade choccies (one of the other hens made them), bag of crisps and packet of sweets (for the morning after) and then obligatory condoms and glow in the dark sperm key rings, lol

• BrownEyedGal
    Beginner May 2014
    BrownEyedGal ·
    • Hide content

They went down really well. My BMs made them, they put in heart sweets, heart bath bomb, party popper, face mask, rain poncho (just incase as we did a treasure hunt outside - it was sunny tho), handmade name badge, bubbles and other stuff I can't remember. They were really sweet. Smiley smile

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content

My friend made them for my hen do and they were great! In them were chocolate, sweets, disco ball key rings, glow in the dark bracelets and skipping ropes. I love my sweets!

• F
    Beginner September 2014
    future.mrs.c ·
    • Hide content

Thanks everyone Smiley smile sounds like a good plan. Just didn't want another unnecessary expense

• Chucklevision
    Beginner July 2015
    Chucklevision ·
    • Hide content

When my friend got married her MOH gave us party bags with things like resolve, mints & vitamin c tablets to help us combat our hangovers.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics