Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsR2B18
Beginner April 2018

Hen Party Bath

MrsR2B18, 11 of January of 2017 at 13:12 Posted on Planning 0 4

Just wondering if anyone has had their hen parties in Bath and could give me any recommendations of who to book with?

We would be looking at two nights, possibly looking to go to a spa, maybe have afternoon tea, a meal out one evening and do cocktail making or perfume making or something like that!

Any recommendations would be greatly received!

4 replies

Latest activity by RomanticRedHair691, 12 of January of 2017 at 13:27
  • L
    Beginner May 2017
    lucyjo ·
    • Hide content

Afternoon tea at the Pump Rooms is as epic as it gets! Stunning location, and usually a live quartet or pianist. And I've been to the Thermae Spa a few times and it's niiiice, especially the rooftop pool. To be honest you're spoiled for choice in Bath! So many amazing eateries and spa options! It's not far from me but I don't get there nearly as often as I'd like! Smiley smile

• MrsR2B18
    Beginner April 2018
    MrsR2B18 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you! I'll have a look at the pump rooms for afternoon tea and a few places that I have spoken to about packages have included the Thermae spa so will have a look around.

• F
    Beginner August 2017
    funnygirlthatbelle ·
    • Hide content

If you and your friends like gin, the Gin Canary Bar is a really fun place! The Tasting Rooms are also great - they have lots of tasting events.

• MrsR2B18
    Beginner April 2018
    MrsR2B18 ·
    • Hide content

We all love Gin so will have a look! Thank you!

• R
    RomanticRedHair691 ·
    • Hide content

Not Sure about the locations however we had wonderful experience buying some of the hen party accessories from this site. if that helps.

https://www.partynutters.co.uk/hen-party-accessories

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics