Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M

Hen party fancy dress ideas please???!!!!!

mayhens12, 6 October, 2011 at 23:30 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi everyone,

im organising my best friends hen party in spain for may and am trying to pick a fancydress theme, i was thinking something along the lines of the hen being cruella and all the rest being dalmations, not in dog suits but spotty outfits etc??!! we have done the lady bugs and other ones before, can anyone think of any ideas where the hen will be the main part and us the followers?? pleeeease thanks xxxxx

4 replies

Latest activity by Browny, 7 October, 2011 at 12:15
  • Missus S
    Missus S ·
    • Hide content

Oooh fun! How many hens? Snow White and dwarves? Cinerella and ugly sisters? A fancy dress wedding gown with you lot in tacky bm outfits? Zoo keeper and animals?

• Little Pixie
    Beginner September 2011
    Little Pixie ·
    • Hide content

How about the hen as a cop and all the rest as robbers. Or cowboys and indians?

I had an 80's themed night. I wore the white madonna boy toy outfit and all the hens did a neon and black look with leg warmers etc. It was really cheap to do too for the hens. Only fair after they had spent alot on the night itself.

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I did this for my 18th Smiley smile I was Cinders, my 2 best friends at the time were the ugly sisters and my other friend was my fairy god mother!

How taking it literally? The hen dresses up as a hen, and everyone else dresses up as eggs? hahahaha. that would be too funny to witness!! Smiley laugh

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

My BMs are sorting mine and the theme is a complete secret. They're even buying my outfit which I'm not particularly impressed about as I'm rather 'booby' and some things can look awful on me. They know this though and promise they've taken that into consideration...

If I was organising my own though I'd go for Grease style 50s - poodle skirts, ankle socks, little cardigans etc. I love that look.

• Browny
    Beginner June 2011
    Browny ·
    • Hide content

I was the devil (dressed in a red dress and had horns etc) and my hens were my 'dark angels' so they were dressed in black dresses and had black wings.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics