Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Y

Hen party for breastfeeding bride to be

Yorkieblonde12, 10 of September of 2017 at 22:25 Posted on Planning 0

Hi

I am bridesmaid for my best friend and am looking at planning her hen party. It is a bit of a bizarre scenario as she has a baby who is currently 3 weeks old and is getting married on 13th October (long explanation!). Anyway I am looking for ideas for her hen party that will be perfect as baby will be joining us and she has another bridesmaid who is her 13 year old niece. All I can think of is a meal somewhere but am open to other ideas (obviously not including alcohol).

Thanks in advance

x

• H
    Beginner May 2018
    HappyBrownConfetti849 ·
    • Hide content

Umm I'm guessing that you don't want anything "active" either since there will be a new mom and a newborn, afternoon tea is quite popular lately, or there are craft making do's?

Mostly I'm guessing something girly, but chilled out so that if baby makes a fuss you aren't binning your money. Movie night with facemasks etc?

Some sort of pedicure or foot massage? I've somehow got it in my head that new moms have sore feet, not sure if it's true haha. But yeah I'd say chilled with a bit of a pampering for the bride to be if that helps.

Sorry if I've been no help, just typing my thoughts as the fall out of my head x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics