Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner March 2015

Hen party games - help!!

Almost~Mrs~W, 20 of January of 2015 at 10:39 Posted on Planning 0 8

Hi

was hoping for a little help

planning my hen party with my sister (yes I'm a control freak)

we we are having an afternoon tea at my house in our bar in the garden

then going to a pub in Birmingham to do a cocktail mixing class then having a gin infused meal

then having drinks in town

but I wanted some games we could play at different times during the day

does anyone have any suggestions

8 replies

Latest activity by MaryConstance, 19 of August of 2024 at 17:26
  • I-go-by-many-names
    Super April 2015
    I-go-by-many-names ·
    • Hide content

Here are a few:

-Get your sister in advance of the hen party to ask your groom a series of questions about you e.g. what he likes most about you. Then at the hen party she asks you the same i.e. what did your OH say he likes most about you, and see if you can match any answers kind of like 'Mr and Mrs.'

-Pass the parcel but in every layer of wrapping is a truth or dare card.

-You all write down your worst date/worst experience with a partner and draw them out of a hat. You all have to guess which story belongs to which guest at the hen party.

-Blindfold the bride. She has to feel up her guests' boobs and guess which set of boobs belongs to which friend (I've played this at my friend's hen part but it depends how comfortable you are doing this!)

None of these have to involve alcohol but you can make them drinking games quite easily e.g. for each Mr and Mrs question you get wrong you have to drink '2 fingers' or whatever.

• J
    Beginner March 2015
    JLLS ·
    • Hide content

I recently went to a hen party and along with the mr and mrs game, we did the cardboard box game which was hilarious, the toilet roll wedding dress one (I am the next to get married out of the group so we split into teams and had a competition), we were given cards with all the hens names on and asked who was likely to... I.e be on the dancefloor first, fall over first, cry first etc and the person with the most votes had to take a shot, we all wrote down memories of the bride secretly and then had to match them to who said them.. All loads of fun!

• CBeckford
    Rockstar July 2015
    CBeckford ·
    • Hide content

Mr & Mrs is always good fun - this requires some pre planning

Pin the junk on the hunk - hilarious

• SillyWrong
    Beginner October 2014
    SillyWrong ·
    • Hide content

My friends got my wife to take pics of various body parts (elbow, chin, little toe etc etc) and then they all took pics of their own body parts and I had to pick hers out.

• TreacleTart
    Beginner May 2015
    TreacleTart ·
    • Hide content

Just commenting to get the thread updates as Im also looking for a few hen do games ideas - thanks!

• A
    Beginner March 2015
    Almost~Mrs~W ·
    • Hide content

Some great ideas thank you

• T
    Beginner
    Teal ·
    • Hide content

Never heard of the guess the boobs game before!!!!

You could have a quiz with funny wedding tradition questions (one of the hens will need to google questions & wont be able to play though).

-Where in the world is the groom covered in soot, treacle & feathers (or sheep placenta!) & paraded down the street? (Scotland)

-Where in the world does the grooms feet get beaten by a stick or fish? (Korea)

- Where does the father of the bride bless his daughter by spitting on her head & breasts? (Massai in Kenya)

- Which animals penis bone is given to a girl as a love token? (racoon)

• A
    Beginner March 2015
    Almost~Mrs~W ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

These are amazingly strange ha ha ha ha ha

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics