Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Daisy
Beginner May 2025 Oxfordshire

Hen Party Group Chat

Daisy, 13 of July of 2024 at 19:19 Posted on Planning 0 3
I'm getting married next May and have been asked by my MoH to create a WhatsApp group chat of all the people I'd like to invite to my hen party, then leave the group chat so that she and the bridesmaids can organise it. This makes sense to me as the approach but I'm just wondering should I say anything in the chat first and then leave it? Would be great to hear what others have done xx

3 replies

Latest activity by Gastino, 15 of August of 2024 at 03:56
  • S
    Rockstar July 2024 Cumbria
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    Hi! I did this! I just said hello, my bridesmaids asked me to make a chat if everyone I would love to be part of my hen. I did also say but I will not be offended if any reason you can’t come or it is not your scene!
  • R
    Beginner June 2025 Cheshire
    Rosey ·
    • Hide content
    I am the MOH and we did this exact thing for my best friend, she didn’t message the group and just made me admin and left as soon as she added everyone. No one was fussed Smiley smile
  • C
    Beginner May 2025 Somerset
    Chelsea ·
    • Hide content

Hiya!

Congratulations! I'm getting married next May as well 😊.

I did the exact same, I created the WhatsApp group, added all the people I wanted to come, said my hellos/introduced my bridesmaids and explained I wouldn't be offended if people couldn't make it but that my Hen was being planned by my bridesmaids & then I left the chat so I couldn't see what was happening!

Hope it all goes well & have fun! 🎉

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics