Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ali_G
Beginner October 2012

Hen party hamper ideas?

Ali_G, 18 May, 2012 at 10:36 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 4

Morning ladies, I need some help.

A friend of mine is getting married and her hen weekend is in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, I can't go (boo, hiss) so I want to make up a hamper for her which she can take with her and enjoy on her hen weekend.

I don't know much about what's happening, but I know that they're going to Centerparcs for the weekend.

So far, all I can think of is a couple of bottles of wine.

Can you lovely ladies give me some suggestions of nice things to put in it. I don't want to spend LOADS, my budget is £50 for the complete hamper.

Go!

4 replies

Latest activity by Knees, 18 May, 2012 at 11:01
  • Saisi
    Beginner June 2011
    Saisi ·
    • Hide content

Face packs

Popcorn

Tea

Nail polish

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

Im making a 'survival kit' for my friends hen w.end in a few weeks and im poing to put in it:

paracetamol, plasters, anel feet, disposable camers, undereye cucumber gel, barocca...

mayebe a game they can all play or pack or dare cards? (actually, not sure how suitable they would be at centerparks!)

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is a great idea, thank you!

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

I was going to suggest some kind of game but presumably her BMs will have sorted that.

In Center Parcs, the supermarkets are really expensive, so what abuot a little pack of essentials like tea, coffee, some muffins etc for breakfast? Then again, they might have thought of that too!

Or something she can enjoy when she gets home tired and hungover from the hen, e.g. a nice bath bomb and a trashy magazine?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics