Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Savvy July 2015

Hen Party ideas - Cops and Robbers??

Tishab90, 18 of November of 2013 at 22:19 Posted on Planning 0 3

Soooo....Been researching what I want for a hen night out and I really like the sound of a cops and robbers theme.

On thinking about this...I realised I should probably be a robber...with a wanted sign with something like "I stole his heart" (cheesy I know)

But.....in all honesty....I really want to be a sexy cop!

What does everyone reckon? If you have done this theme how did you do it? Did you have equal amounts of cops and robbers? Or did you have 1 cop (aka me) and then all your hen party robbers??

I did see a SWAT outfit....could I have equal cops and robbers and then me be SWAT? Would that make sense??

Orrrr should I be a cop......with a rouge cop sign??

Dont really know how to work it??

Any ideas welcome....and sorry for the numerous questions?

3 replies

Latest activity by Tishab90, 20 of November of 2013 at 10:58
  • *J9*
    VIP March 2014
    *J9* ·
    • Hide content

I've done cops and robbers loads of times! We tended to uneven amounts of cops and robbers. Just depended on what people wanted to be. Once we did have about 8 cops and 3 robbers which probably looked a bit silly!

• Mispinkprincess
    Beginner September 2014
    Mispinkprincess ·
    • Hide content

I thought about doing this a few years a go with me as the one one cop and the hens as the robbers

• Alisha.B
    Expert April 2022
    Alisha.B ·
    • Hide content

Before you set your heart on anything I would really research what your doing for your hen as many/most places do not allow fancy dress

ive seen so many drunken brides crying on the curb because they have been refused from the nightclub they booked V.I.P because of outfits (doesn't matter if you paid its policy like no trainers for men) and most restaurants dont allow anything more than sashs and L plates

• T
    Savvy July 2015
    Tishab90 ·
    • Hide content

Well I'm having a nightout in my hometown probably..which really doesnt have an issue with fancy dress lol.

Then a nicer more civilised one just before I get married so i'm not worrying about that

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics