Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mrs-S-to-b
Beginner September 2011

Hen party situation - please help!

Mrs-S-to-b, 3 June, 2010 at 09:03 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hello Girls! Just wondered if the girls in the know would be abel to help me out with my best friends hen do! Its her hen night tomorrow night and as her cheif bridesmaid I was left in charge of sorting out her stuff to wear, games etc.... I have got her to wear, sash, willy bubbles, feather bower, tiara with a veil and willy lollies etc. With the veil I was planning on sticking lots of things to it for her - like photos, L plates I have a few 'condoms' too to stick on - and I wondered if there was anything else that normally gets stuck on the veil? Has anyone got any ideas? Its quite long so I have lots of space so any ideas will be greatly received. Also I have a situation with the hen night its self i have come up with a few games for the night however there are 30 of us (mostly people who I dont know) and it is an entertainment evening, where we have a sit down meal and then a disco after with entertainment so not sure we will be able to play them in that environment? so if anyone has any other ideas of what we could do for her again will be very grateful! Thanks so much in advance!!!!

2 replies

Latest activity by mrsmiller2b, 3 June, 2010 at 10:55
  • Josiep00
    Beginner December 2010
    Josiep00 ·
    • Hide content

One "game" I made us play around our dinner table at my friends hen do was stupidly simple... not really a game but it got everyone in a happy bubbly mood and made the bride to be feel special.

Simply, you go round in a circle saying one thing you really like about the bride (whether it be serious or silly) after the thing has been said everyone has to cheer and drink, then it is the next persons turn.

With 30 of you it should take plenty of time and you'll be bound to be getting some silly examples.

We also played it with the advantages of getting married "No more sex", was one of the ones that came out ?

• tahdah
    Beginner September 2009
    tahdah ·
    • Hide content

A must for any hen night is the 'PEG GAME'.

Each chick gets 4 pegs, throughout the evening you have to peg random men WITHOUT them knowing, the first chick to get rid of all of their pegs is the winner!

best tactics I've seen is to get said random man in a hold around the neck (like slow dancing) and peg the back of his shirt collar, or get tow of you to work together as a distraction.

You can buy packs of pegs for a quid, it's quite funny when a few men cotton on and try and get you back!

• M
    Beginner October 2010
    mrsmiller2b ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I played this on a Club 18-30 holiday once, it was really good fun x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics