Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Angelluvspink
Beginner July 2014

Hen Party Theme

Angelluvspink, 23 of January of 2013 at 14:35 Posted on Planning 0 8

My three best friends are organising my hen party for me which will be fancy dress so have asked me for a theme and I don't really have any ideas apart from the usual tv/movie stars, superheros etc. One of my other friends had Disney as her theme which was really good. I quite like Fairytale but think thats too close to Disney and I don't want to copy her idea!! If possible I want to be able to wear a costume myself that is pink which narrows it down a bit!!!!

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!! ?

Thanks

Angela

8 replies

Latest activity by MrsB2013, 24 of January of 2013 at 09:55
  • Pink Han-bag
    Beginner March 2013
    Pink Han-bag ·
    • Hide content

The best hen do fancy dress I've seen was everyone dressed as Where's Wally and the bride to be wearing a t-shirt saying 'here's Wally', properly made me chuckle!

• zoe@hitched
    Dedicated February 2016
    zoe@hitched ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

One of my old housemates had a fairy theme for her hen party! That pretty much guarantees a pink costume! Or you could just have the colour pink as a theme, or pick a letter theme so everyone has to dress as something to do with that letter...

An 80s theme could allow for lots of neon pink? Or if you wanted something similar to Disney, you could go for cartoon characters (thinking of pink, I've got a Powerpuff Girl, the Pink Panther and Penelope Pitstop all in my head as dress up ideas!).

Hopefully these ideas help a bit!

Zoe x

• zoe@hitched
    Dedicated February 2016
    zoe@hitched ·
    • Hide content

Ooh just thought of another! Grease - Pink Ladies!!

• Unlikley Bride
    Rockstar July 2013
    Unlikley Bride ·
    • Hide content

Pink Ladies - American 50s theme ?

• Unlikley Bride
    Rockstar July 2013
    Unlikley Bride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I didn't see this ^ - that's two votes now :o)

• Kentish Gal
    Beginner July 2013
    Kentish Gal ·
    • Hide content

I think we're going glamour. I wanted Strickers theme (huge Strictly Come Dancing fan) but I'm against anyone being made to be poor for someone else's wedding and most of my friends don't have a big ballgown at the back of their wardrobe so it's just about the frocks. The bigger the better. I'm going fifties tea dress with gloves and fascinator. If anyone outdoes me I'll have them outside for a scrap lol

• M
    Beginner September 2013
    MrsB2013 ·
    • Hide content

The hen parties I've been to themes have been - fairytale, cowgirls, cops (the bride was robber), glamorous and where's wally.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics