Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

sparkles1984
Beginner

Hen party t-shirts

sparkles1984, 15 November, 2009 at 18:10 Posted on Planning 0 4

Looking to buy some for the hen party, anyone know where I can get some cheap ones? Or even decent transfers that I can iron on t-shirts? Booked it the other day and am organising little bags for all the hens to have when we get there!

4 replies

Latest activity by sparkles1984, 15 November, 2009 at 21:16
  • 22tango
    Beginner April 2010
    22tango ·
    • Hide content

Hi sarah!

If you want to go the transfer route you can buy some transfer paper that you can print on from the computer and then just iron on in stationery stores like Ryman, etc. -

http://www.ryman.co.uk/Ryman-TShirt-Transfers-Light-Pack-5-0223186060.asp

you may be able to use a sheet for more than one T shirt if your design doesn't fill the whole page. They won't last very well in the wash I don't think though - but will do for one night.

• sparkles1984
    Beginner
    sparkles1984 ·
    • Hide content

Cheers Tango! Ill have a look at that site now. I did want some done with names but on a budget so if they wont pay for their own then ill do the cheapest option x

• Gillsy
    Beginner April 2010
    Gillsy ·
    • Hide content

The bay of e sell the diamonte iron-on transfers really reasonable but not sure thats what you are looking for???

• Mitzi50
    Beginner June 2010
    Mitzi50 ·
    • Hide content

Yea I was going to suggest personalised transfers from bay of e, not sure where else to suggest

What you doing for your hen do? x

• sparkles1984
    Beginner
    sparkles1984 ·
    • Hide content

I have had a look at flee bay and they have transfers for Hen party and Bride to be, least then people can buy their own t-shirts I guess.

Moya we are going to Birmingham for the weekend, drinking on the Friday night, not sure Saturday daytime but then a male strip show and partying on sat night. Not a bad price either x I have made up little hen bags and found a retro sweet shop on flee bay that does little gift bags so getting them too as well as w**ly straws and head boppers, also did a best offer on 10 disposable cameras for them too x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics