Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Rockstar July 2024 Cumbria

Hen schedule

Shay, 7 of September of 2023 at 20:19 Posted on Planning 1 2
Can someone tell me their hen schedule please? It’s the only thing none of us can get into our head. (It is a surprise for me, but we have been discussing) How much time between activities? Did you have breakfast, then do all the activities then a nice meal on the evening? How far away from each other were your activities? I think looking at things whilst having a nosey we won’t have anything longer than 20minutes from each place. Any advice would really be appreciated. Thank you. We are a party of 15 and going away for 2 nights and we are staying in an apart hotel if that helps with anything? Thank you.

2 replies

Latest activity by Shay, 10 of September of 2023 at 17:39
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

It really depends on the type of activities you are having and also your group. If you are all high energy extroverts, then it would be fine to go from one thing to another, but if it's a whole weekend, then I think you need to allow a bit of downtime in between activities, especially if you have any older, less energetic or introverted hens!

Most of the hen weekends I've been on have run from Friday evening through to Sunday afternoon. Friday evening is usually just chilling out together wherever we're staying - sometimes, a hen who is keen on cooking preps a meal for everyone, or we all bring something or we have a takeaway. Saturday starts with a lazy breakfast and then a morning activity followed by lunch and either an afternoon activity or a free afternoon. Saturday evening tends to be the eat out/party night and then Sunday is a bit lazier.

Most of the hen weekends I've been on haven't been very heavy on the drinking/partying - I guess as an introvert, most of my close friends are quite introverted too! Also, we tend to stay places where there is the opportunity to go for a mooch round on your own (e.g. cute little town) so there isn't the same pressure to have a packed schedule that there would be if you were staying somewhere with nothing much of interest in the immediate area.

• S
    Rockstar July 2024 Cumbria
    Shay ·
    • Hide content
    Apologies I don’t seem to get notifications. We have a mixture of ages and what people like. I think having the Friday as a good night in sounds fun and the Saturday with activities and out! Although not everyone will head out that’s fine! Thank you for your reply!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics