Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*porsche*
Beginner January 2001

Hen/Stag Night / W-end dilemma

*porsche*, 9 March, 2011 at 09:26 Posted on Planning 0 2

This may turn out to be a long one so apologies in advance.

Basically, we are getting married in early July 2012, my cousin is getting married in August 2012, my friend and her cousin are getting married in May and March 2012 respectively.

Just rec'd an invite from friends sister re: her hen night / w-end; she is having a night locally and a w-end in Europe. Friends wedding and honeymoon are in May and take up 3 w-ends, which is probably when I would have had my hen night or w-end away. Then we have 2 b.days at the end of May. In June the lads go to the TT and then it is my bil's 50th at the end of June.

If you've kept up, I guess what I'm trying to say is that do we work round everyone else's hen / stag do's / b'days, cos if we did we would probably have to do ours in April? And want to get some dates sorted, so we can let people know if they want to save up.

Help!

2 replies

Latest activity by Anne!, 9 March, 2011 at 11:23
  • L
    Beginner
    LJO ·
    • Hide content

You will never get everyone to come so do it when you want! People will always have other stuff to do as well as all the stuff you have listed ha ha! Pick when you want and be prepared for a few no we can't make it! always happens nothing personal! xx

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

We had ours when it suited us... if they could make it "yay" if not, never mind!

• A
    Beginner June 2011
    Anne! ·
    • Hide content

I just made sure my Bridesmaids could make it,

I gave them a couple of weekends as options, they then decided which was best for them but in the end I just made the decision when I wanted it as I couldn't please all 3 of them!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics