Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner August 2011

HIB? Florist/CentrePieces, advise needed

emmamac73, 14 September, 2010 at 13:36 Posted on Planning 0 8

Hi,

I've fallen in love with these centre pieces...

How much would they cost to re-create. Assuming I can hire the bowl/mirror. How much for real flowers? and Artificial.

If anyone in the North West can create these please let me know!

Thanks!

8 replies

Latest activity by mrsmiller2b, 14 September, 2010 at 20:06
  • C
    Beginner October 2011
    CLAIREYFAIRY2 ·
    • Hide content

I'm not a HIB so no idea but wanted to say they are lovely!

• ashlil
    Beginner February 2011
    ashlil ·
    • Hide content

Hiya

I'm in the south and having these done - and the est is £38 which inc refundable £10 hire costs. and will be real flower(s)

depends how many you require I suppose but I think more than reasonable

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

Hi - I'm not in the North West but prices are similar to my area i.e. West Yorkshire and I do similar for £40 to buy but don't do hire I'm afraid and that's for artificial flowers. This is one I did in callas:-

And this is a photo of it on the day so you can see the proportions:-

These are filled with purple organza and pewter stone chips in the centre which would probably work out about the same as the glass rocks in the photo you showed. Hope that helps.

• E
    Beginner August 2011
    emmamac73 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Rainbow, yours look beautiful. It is the roses I really love. We seem to be accumulating a roses theme with this and the cake too.

I fear I may have under-budgetted table decs. £40 per table for 8 tables, plus the top table is a lot more than I have planned.....eeeek!!

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

Hi Emma

I am in the South West and we charge £30.00 for a similar arrangement. You can buy the components yourself but it wouldn't be much cheaper than hiring to be honest. The only plus with buying is you get your money back after when you sell them all on! If you want details of where to buy the vases, flowers & mirrors feel free to email me.

The square Tank vases are cheaper & you can still get the same effect with them:

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

Thank you! I do them in all different kinds of flowers. You can hire them or buy the goldfish bowls are Ikea which may work out cheaper - be careful with the budget range if you want to put rocks/gravel/sand in because they do end up quite heavy so the glass needs to be fairly thick.

• M
    Beginner October 2010
    mrsmiller2b ·
    • Hide content

Hi Emma, I'm from the North West (Warrington) and can recommend the lady who has done my centrepieces, if you want her details email me x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics