Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner October 2017

High house barns, Purfleet??

MrsSutton2be , 29 of September of 2015 at 08:10 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi,

Has anyone got the wedding booked at this venue? High house barns is in Purfleet is a barn wedding venue, very nice with beautiful gardens.

i am just looking to see if anyone else has booked / got married here? We are looking to book for Oct 2017, I just can't see much on here about the venue

Thank you xx

4 replies

Latest activity by BearFeb2016, 1 of October of 2015 at 14:47
  • blossom
    blossom ·
    • Hide content

They have a wedding fair there on sunday 11th october 11-4, free entry. so maybe worth popping along to see

• B
    Beginner February 2016
    BearFeb2016 ·
    • Hide content

I looked at this venue, and really like Vicky who is the wedding coordinator there. We decided this wasn't the right type of venue for us in the end. A friends brother got married here and they found that the costs went up quite a lot verses what they were quoted (something like £5k more in the end!) Not trying to scare you off, just relaying some info, if you decide its the venue for you make sure they get their numbers right! Good luck on your venue search!

• M
    Beginner October 2017
    MrsSutton2be ·
    • Hide content

Thank you, yes Vicki is lovely & very helpful. We went to see the venue again the weekend and decided it is the one for us Smiley laugh
    Oh really? I can imagine that was a surprise to them! What caused it to be that much more? Do you know? We have asked how much pp for the wedding breakfast so we know that will go up as its only 50 people with the package.

Where did you book in the end? Xx

• M
    Beginner October 2017
    MrsSutton2be ·
    • Hide content

Thank you, yes Vicki is lovely & very helpful. We went to see the venue again the weekend and decided it is the one for us Smiley laugh
    Oh really? I can imagine that was a surprise to them! What caused it to be that much more? Do you know? We have asked how much pp for the wedding breakfast so we know that will go up as its only 50 people with the package.

Where did you book in the end?

• B
    Beginner February 2016
    BearFeb2016 ·
    • Hide content

Have you booked up?

I think it was something to do with food and drink, not entirely sure to be honest!

We've gone for Maidens Barn now Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics