Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

RebTheEck
Beginner August 2013

Hilary Morgan Bridal Gowns - Dress Wobble

RebTheEck, 16 August, 2012 at 12:34 Posted on Planning 0 1

Currently having dress wobbles.

I've got a deposit on a dress (balance due September when they will order it) & I'm not entirely convinced about it.

It's a lovely dress (by Sonsie 91051) but it's just not the style I saw myself getting married in & I didn't go wow! when I put it on like people kept telling me I would.

I think it struck me at my sister's wedding on Saturday just how big my dress is compared to hers. I'm putting aside the fact that you could fit 3 of her into me which doesn't help!

Anyway, noticed that the shop I've paid the deposit to is also now stocking Hilary Morgan gowns which look more like the type of thing I'm after.

Just wondering if anyone had any experience of them & price bracket etc?

Thanks

1 replies

Latest activity by emmyloo1979, 17 August, 2012 at 10:50
  • sophamie
    Beginner May 2013
    sophamie ·
    • Hide content

I've ordered a Hilary Morgan dress (Cara), but annoyingly I can't find a picture of it online anywhere! They tend to suit most body shapes, and mine was £919 (satin, buttons all the way up the back, a panel in it, little bits of sparkle on the rouched bust, in the panel and on the small puddle train). It was the first dress I tried on, and the only one I like (and the only one my Mum cried at!)

Hope that's some help at least!

• E
    Beginner May 2013
    emmyloo1979 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I can totally simpathise with you I had major dress wobbles, I chose an Ian Stuart called Florentina a stunning dress,mainly I think because I wanted something different, but after loosing some weight and consious that I no longer liked me in the dress, also after having tried on the dress again, I decided to loose the deposit in my case and get another by Sassi Holford called Hayley and I then had the crying moment, I fell in love with the dress and ordered it, my advice would be to explain your concerns to the bridal shop arrange another appointment to try on your dress again, alongside the Hillary Morgan dresses to see what you think, you may just need to be in your dress again, to know if its your dress or not.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics