Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

slightlymad
Beginner

Hilary Morgan dress

slightlymad, 31 of March of 2011 at 21:16 Posted on Planning 0 3

I took my daughter dress shopping and she loved a dress by Hilary Morgan, It was in the sale and only had a smaller size. I don't know the style/name of the dress but can't see it on the designers website.

Any ideas on how to find it, I have tried google images, ebay, google searches with no luck.

Does anyone have a dress my this designer that can show me to see if it's the same one.

TIA

ETA - I am normally over on BT so might take me a while to check back!

3 replies

Latest activity by Lynseys Designs, 31 of March of 2011 at 23:44
  • Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hilary Morgan don't publish their dresses anywhere. I had my bm in a HM dress and searched for months for a picture.

I don't even know what the dress name or code was but I can look for any paperwork I might have if it's the same dress. x

• slightlymad
    Beginner
    slightlymad ·
    • Hide content

Lynsey, it's very very similar although I don't remember the top being crossover like that. It had the ruching at the side coming up to the boobs and down the skirt, then it seemed to have a small panel of tiny bugle beads. sequins and crystals. I also remember it being very lightweight, whitha short train, it was made from taffeta but not normal taffeta, maybe luxe taffeta? and it was ivory. I dont remember it having a sweetheart neckline, I think it was straight across. your bridemsiads dress is lovely though, I think my daughter would like that!

Would love to know the style number!

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

I'll look through my wedding file tomorrow and if I can't find anything my BM might be able to see a code or something on the name.

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

this shows the side off better but it does sound like a different dress. It was very very light weight.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics