Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner May 2015

Hiring bridesmaid dress in either Dudley (West Midlands) or Bristol.

KittyCupcake87, 16 of October of 2014 at 06:45 Posted on Planning 0 3

I'm really not sure what to do about this. It's the one thing that is still really bothering me because I don't know what to do about it! I'm not sure if we should be hiring her dress or buying one (not too expensive). What have other people done? Also, I would need to hire from either of the places mentioned in the title, so has anyone every hired from any shops in these areas and if so, what sort of price did you pay and where from?

K x

3 replies

Latest activity by KittyCupcake87, 16 of October of 2014 at 08:35
  • pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

It's unusual to hire a BM dress. You could look for Prom dress hire or simaalr then you might find somewhere. But, I'd ask why are you thinking of hiring? What's your budget? What style are you after? etc. Have you had a good look around the high street? BHS, Monsoon, Coast, Debenhams all have gorgeous dresses and you can pick up some bargains in the sales.Deb's has a blue crioss sale on today. I dropped on mine from H&M for £20 each!! And they do not look like £20- dresses by any means and they do look like what they are - bridesmaid dresses. So shop around. Hiring isn't usually very cheap at all and you'd only really hire if you were after something which was out of reach to buy.

hth x

• K
    Beginner May 2015
    KittyCupcake87 ·
    • Hide content

To be honest, it was the Groom's idea to hire. We don't really know what the 'done' thing is. We have about £80 to spend but we just don't know where to look for them. I've looked in all the shops you mentioned but can never find anything, maybe I'll have to look in their online stores instead.

K x

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Yes, you need to look online, especially for BHS and Monsoon. £80 is a good budget so you should find something. Is it for a young girl or an adult? M&S do some good ones too. Depending on your colour scheme, they had a stunning dusky pink in their childrens section sale last week. Was a bargain and I very nearly bought one...even though I have mine lol.

• K
    Beginner May 2015
    KittyCupcake87 ·
    • Hide content

Its for a woman (28 years). Our theme is very soft, baby blue. I hadn't thought about M&S, thanks for that one, I'll check that now ?

K x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics