Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nutella
Beginner March 2013

Hitched Guest Manager - anyone using?

Nutella, 31 March, 2012 at 15:59 Posted on Planning 0 10

As above, has anyone used or starting to use the new Guest Manager on hitched? I've just been checking it out briefly and it looks ? but I can't find a way of importing from my existing spreadsheet so if I'm going to spend ages inputing all the details then I want to know it's worth it - so feedback anyone?

As an aside, what hitched tools do you use? Budget planner? To do list? I don't use either of these as I prefer my own spreadsheets.

Am looking forward to the new table plan software coming out, hopefully it'll make all our lives easier!!

10 replies

Latest activity by Nutella, 2 April, 2012 at 17:31
  • Vee Tee
    Beginner April 2012
    Vee Tee ·
    • Hide content

I have never played with any of that stuff I'm afraid Nutty one.

I must have a looky

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

Probably a bit late for you VT, only 13 days to go now!!

I've emailed hitched to see if there's a way of bulk importing ?

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Please update us if they tell you! I use the budget planner and to do list, I have a spreadsheet a hitcher emailed me... but I hate spreadsheets so never got my head round it!

• Vee Tee
    Beginner April 2012
    Vee Tee ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh yeah! Fair point Nutella.

Won't bother then ?

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

VT - However there's nothing to say you can only use it for weddings... you could organise all sorts with it! Renewing your vows perhaps! ?

PB - I most definatley will do! I also cheekily asked them when the table planner is going to be ready ?

• *sweetpea*
    Beginner July 2012
    *sweetpea* ·
    • Hide content

Does the guest manager tell the annoying rellies that you don't really want them there as you'd rather have your pals instead?! ?

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

? Maybe we could suggest that to hitched as an improvement!!

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks!

The table planner would be brilliant, I think in that major announcement post they said early autumn (maybe? can't remember) so I am not holding my breath for it being ready in time for mine. But... surely it would make better business sense to catch a load of new users/customers for summer peak season weddings lured in after searching for free table planning stuff - Darren and other Hitched folk are you reading this?! Do it before the summer, go on go on go on go on...

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

Nowt but the forum ladies. I never used Hitched for anything else but in the planning stages- they must hate me.

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Tut tut, bad hitcher ?

To be honest I haven't used anything yet because my spreadsheets are better, this guest manager thing and the upcoming table plans are the only things that have got me tempted. Still won't be using budget planner or to do list though (even though it keeps telling me I have millions of overdue tasks just because it knows my wedding date!)

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

As promised, info on my response from hitched:
    Guest Manager - they have talked about adding an import function, they are looking at priorities for the planning tools, after the table planner is released they may look at doing this.
    Table planner - They will be system testing this next week and then depending how that goes and how many bugs they need to fix they are hoping to release this at the end of April. The planner does work based on guests listed within the guest manager though - so if you want to use it I suggest you start adding your guests in now!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics