Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Dani
Hitched Admin October 2025 East Central London

HITCHED REWARDS: WIN £3,000!!! 💰

Dani, 5 of August of 2024 at 10:34

Posted on Planning 44

Hey everyone, We have some very exciting news to share with you!! Say hello to Hitched Rewards - where you plan your dream wedding on Hitched while submitting entries to WIN £3,000! Cha-ching💸 *** How to collect your entries: 🎟 Connect with a vendor to receive 1 entry 🎟 Hire a vendor to receive 10...

Hey everyone,

We have some very exciting news to share with you!!

Say hello to Hitched Rewards - where you plan your dream wedding on Hitched while submitting entries to WIN £3,000! Cha-ching💸

How to collect your entries:

🎟 Connect with a vendor to receive 1 entry

🎟 Hire a vendor to receive 10 entries

AD_4nXe6jnP3UGGlW-9K8BbwE0olkABCfgNMBPv8DquvEMRgCaf7m0rpyDLUdx8zZ5n3YwlK7bdV8SkcyBfRCDGKGqKz7-xMOVSFek3uqm6R7wDYEtRiH3BylMb-OL5Eg8KMXellgoUwBoY-kptGy7Azy_K6_Cs?key=jdtQBrjKOR88cCo-zMurGw

Oh and this isn't a one-time thing... We're handing out £3,000 EVERY month to one lucky winner, so start collecting your entries now!

Let us know in the comments, how would you spend your £3,000 win?

Good luck couples! 🍀💜

44 replies

• Karoline
    Beginner June 2026 Isle of Wight
    Karoline ·
    • Hide content
    This money would be helpful to secure our wedding venue and start planning the big day, it would be my first time getting married so would be a dream come true
  • L
    Beginner May 2026 Essex
    Lauren ·
    • Hide content
    My dress mainly, we’re on a huge budget so anything would help!! X
  • J
    Beginner May 2026 Central & Glasgow
    Jayne ·
    • Hide content
    Would help us actually get our wedding day🤞🤞🤞
  • Chloe
    Beginner June 2026 Tuscany
    Chloe ·
    • Hide content
    Yesterday we booked our venue for the 26th June 2026. Having been with my other half for over 6 years and engaged for 3 years with two kids in between. I didn’t think we’d be able to afford to get married while the kids are small, so it already feels like a dream come true in itself but to be win the £3,000 would mean so much! It would allow me to do the surprise I really want to do and that’s get a cello and piano duo to play for us while I walk down the aisle, to a song that’s very close to myself and my husband to be hearts! ❤️🤞🏻
  • C
    Beginner April 2025 Hertfordshire
    Caroline ·
    • Hide content
    This is very exciting!! We would use it towards our dream flower arrangements! ☺️🌟
  • Paul
    Beginner January 2025 California
    Paul ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hello Kate my name is Paul Stanley and I am an American Rock star musician finder of the KISS Band team, what about you what's your name?
  • Paul
    Beginner January 2025 California
    Paul ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hello Claire my name is Paul Stanley and I'm an American Rock star musician and founder of the KISS Band team, what's your name?
  • Paige
    Beginner August 2027 Warwickshire
    Paige ·
    • Hide content
    It would help so much with my wedding and everything inbetween I would love for my wedding to be as soon as possible so my grandad could walk me down the isle so this money would really make that happen 😊
  • Clare
    Beginner May 2025 Hampshire
    Clare ·
    • Hide content
    If vendors haven’t validated the entries would you trimming asking them to do so?
  • Arun
    Beginner July 2025 Tamil Nadu
    Arun ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is awesome. Hi everyone: Denoc Hearing Care Centre is one of the premier Hearing testing and Hearing Aid dispensing centers in Chennai

• V
    Beginner June 2025 Tamil Nadu
    Victor ·
    • Hide content

Veni creaton provides Best aari work classes in Thanjavur. Its stunning blouses that perfectly complement any saree.Whether it's for weddings, festive occasions, or everyday wear, Veni Creation ensures every blouse is a perfect fit, combining comfort with elegance

• Katrina
    Dedicated February 2025 West Midlands
    Katrina ·
    • Hide content
    Once you have your entries & have booked suppliers do you get entered into other draws? Or is it just a one off? I have most of my suppliers now.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics