Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Moira
Beginner July 2022 North London

Hitched's Wedding Website.

Moira, 24 of October of 2021 at 11:54 Posted on Planning 0 3

Does anyone have any instructions on how to do things on this site? I've sent out invitations and people are logging on to confirm but they are being offered a drop down list of food choices which i have no control over. I haven't applied a list of food and haven't even sorted that as the wedding isn't until next July. I cannot find how to remove it. I can see how to add another event but cannot switch off that drop down box.

Of course there is no number to call to speak with anyone and you would think they would have some sort of downloadable PDF with instructions but I don't see that anywhere

3 replies

Latest activity by Nathan, 19 of September of 2022 at 18:58
  • Lucy
    South West London
    Lucy ·
    • Hide content

Hi Moira,

Thank you for your feedback to Hitched. Please find below instructions on how to remove this:

• - Log into your Hitched account and access your 'Guest List' planning tool.
    • - Go to the event (ie Ceremony, Wedding Breakfast etc.) you wish to amend the menu options for.
    • - Once in the event select 'Settings'. This can be found in the top right hand corner when you are in the event.
    • - Once in settings you will see the option for 'Track Meals' this can be enabled and disabled from here.
    • - You will also see the option to edit/add/change your menu choices if you are choosing to track menu options.
    • - Make sure you save any changes you have made at the bottom of the page to apply these to your Wedding Website.

If you need any other help making/applying changes you can reach out to feedback@hitched.email
    Wishing you all the best for your wedding planning,
    Lucy x
  • Moira
    Beginner July 2022 North London
    Moira ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Lucy,

Thank you so much for helping me out with this, it is very much appreciated. Also for the feedback email contact as I may have to use that if I get stuck again. I am much relieved to know that there's someone I can turn to when in need.

Best wishes

Moira

• N
    Beginner August 2023 Co Antrim
    Nathan ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

How do you import a guest list but provide different options for attendance?

We have some guests coming to the whole day but some only coming to the evening. I can't seem to see the option so it will look as if everyone is attending the whole day?

Cheers!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics