Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

KB3
Beginner

Hoisin duck sandwich filling

KB3, 26 June, 2009 at 12:58 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 3

I'm really into hoisin duck wraps at the minute but I'm spiendng a fortune on shop bought sandwichesI prefer to take packed lunch.

Does anyone know if there is a ready made duck sandwich filler on the market I could buy, or a quick recipe I could us to make one?

3 replies

Latest activity by KB3, 26 June, 2009 at 13:46
  • S
    Beginner November 2005
    Skittalie ·
    • Hide content

I've never seen a ready made one (if I had I would have bought it I luuuurve that filling)

I'd just roast a duck, get some hoi sin sauce, cucumber and spring onions, duck should last you a good few lunches

Really want crispy duck for diner now?

• AnnaBanana
    Beginner July 2007
    AnnaBanana ·
    • Hide content

I know Sains and probably tesco sell the ready cooked duck legs, you could buy those and they actually come with a bit of hoi sin (oryou could buy that separately) wraps are always available. I suppose that would be the easy way otherwise just roast a duck leg, although they're not always that easy to come by in supermarkets. oh no now I fancy duck and pancakes ?

• Wordsworth
    Beginner September 2005
    Wordsworth ·
    • Hide content

There's a lot of recipes, some more complicated than others, out there. Googling brought up these, for example:

/recipes/hoisin-wraps

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/aug/24/chinese.snacks

• KB3
    Beginner
    KB3 ·
    • Hide content

D'ya know what, if I had a brain I'd be dangerous! Of course i can buy the sauce and roast a leg if I can't find ready made. D'oh! ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics