Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Beginner July 2024 Northamptonshire

Honeymoon destination

Donoyan, 16 of December of 2023 at 14:16 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 2
Hello!! We are a bit confused to where we should go on our honeymoon. We don’t want Europe. We have the option to go either in August or September to end of September. We really wanted Maldives or Seychelles. For Maldives we realised that it’s the wet season so unfortunately we are going to pass this. However, I’ve seen so many opinions on Seychelles, some say that September is bad and I am out of options. Please help !!! 😂

2 replies

Latest activity by Sunny, 4 of January of 2024 at 09:54
  • Ivana
    Dedicated August 2024 East London
    Ivana Online ·
    • Hide content

Hi, Have you considered Mauritius instead of Seychelles, if you are worried about weather, I have been to Bali in Aug/Sept and it was lovely and hot. I would also say Hawaii but its overrated at this point. The Caribbean islands is also a good destination. It all depends on the vibe you are going for and what you want to see/do.

• S
    Central & Glasgow
    Sunny ·
    • Hide content

In August and September, it usually rains a lot in the Maldives and people have different views about visiting Seychelles in September. Despite its beauty, with stunning islands and beaches, some think it might not be the best time for a visit. If none of these choices match what you want, consider other options like Bali, Fiji, or The Philippines. These destinations are perfect for honeymoons, combining beach retreats, cultural adventures, and romantic atmospheres.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics