Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner March 2022 Essex

Honeymoon donation link

ShelB, 4 of September of 2021 at 08:43 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 3
Hi all, what UK website is best to use so I can create a link for people to donate money for our honeymoon please? PayPal are getting rid of their money pool service is November and don’t really want to give my bank details out. Thank you x

3 replies

Latest activity by Anonbride, 9 of September of 2022 at 09:42
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    I have also wondered this. I looked into Honeyfund but cancelled it when we worked out the costs involved. I did wonder whether to just share my PayPal details (as in the link you send someone who wants to transfer money) as this doesn’t involve sharing bank deets. This does assume people have their own PayPal though I think as not sure you can transfer without a PayPal account. I might be wrong!
    Unless anyone has any other great ideas.
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    We have set up a separate bank account for Honeymoon Fund so only sharing those details not our main account and keeps it seperate, this way you don't have to pay fees and no risk of losing money by using an agent in case they go bust. My brother did the same earlier this year and I found it so easy to do and safer as we and they have not booked our honeymoons yet due to covid so made sense to have it in an account and then use it when we can
  • A
    Expert July 2023 Cornwall
    Anonbride ·
    • Hide content

We went into Trailfinders the other day and they said if we book our honeymoon through them they can set up a honeymoon fund for us - donations go directly to the honeymoon we've booked, no fee or anything. They may not be the only agency who do this so worth asking whoever you're booking your honeymoon through!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics