Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kjay
Beginner August 2013

Honeymoon in a Campervan!

Kjay, 25 September, 2012 at 16:41 Posted on Planning 0 4

Yo Hitchers,

We hoping to road-trip to Monaco for honeymoon- the idea being I get some serious luxury when we get there!! heh heh.

Looking at hiring a campervan from these folk and wondered if anyone had any experience of them?

http://www.sunseekers.org.uk/

Going to go to see them in a couple of weeks but as it is 3/4 hours away thought a wee check on here couldn't hurt!!

We have also looked at these:

https://spaceshipsrentals.co.uk/

Our friend used one in Australia but I think we would be better off with the extras like a sink etc in a 'proper' camper!

Ta for anything you can offer me! ?

4 replies

Latest activity by Kjay, 25 September, 2012 at 22:51
  • katiechops
    Beginner June 2013
    katiechops ·
    • Hide content

Sorry I have nothing helpful to say atall but just wanted to say wow! sounds like so much fun! ? xx

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

Haha! thanks katie, hopefully it will be!

An episode of top gear was on today where richard and james go by train and clarkson drives an aston martin to monte carlo- think we will stick to the camper idea tho due to price and the chance of breaking all speeding laws!

• katiechops
    Beginner June 2013
    katiechops ·
    • Hide content

Awwwww id have the campervan anyday, just think of all the amazing photos you will have too, I love a good photo opportunity ha ha xx

• Kriek
    Beginner December 2012
    Kriek ·
    • Hide content

We had a Spaceship when we were in Australia too and it was ace. It was just like driving a big car so wasn't too bad on the petrol and was easy enough to park.

Are you planning on free camping or stopping off at campsite on the way? If you're going to campsites then you don't really need a proper sink etc.

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

Thanks kriek Smiley smile thats one of the main things- we have so far planned to use campsites on the way to monaco but was thinking of 'winging' it a bit on the way back!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics