Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sophiehannah
Savvy June 2023 Cheshire

Honeymoon in the uk

Sophiehannah, 16 of September of 2021 at 13:05 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 5
Myself and my partner are getting married in 2023. We want to book our honeymoon buy only in the UK because one of our children is autistic so were not wanting to leave the country incase of emergencies.

Any ideas please???
Thankyou xx

5 replies

Latest activity by Charlotte, 16 of September of 2021 at 16:01
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

Center Parcs is great, but depends on if it would be overly sensory for your autistic child. If your kids are school age it can be expensive in holidays but is definitely worth a look, or something similar

• Sophiehannah
    Savvy June 2023 Cheshire
    Sophiehannah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Our children aren't coming with us, sorry i should of said that. My Mum & stepdad are having them. But we don't want to leave the UK for the reason stated above.
    Were only doing 4nights & want something quiet and relaxing so we can actually enjoy eachothers company and unwind. X
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ah ok, I see now. We went to Wales in May and we stayed in a Shepard's hut (link below) They are cozy, but was the best break as remote, private and lots of beautiful scenery. You have Elan Valley, which is where he proposed, on your doorstep and Devils Bridge waterfalls (steep walk but worth it) about 40 mins away but along the mountain road so is a beautiful drive. We just drove round to places and pottered about and was so relaxing and the hiot tub was a great bonus

Shepherd's View | Rhayader | Tynshimley | Self Catering Holiday Cottage (sykescottages.co.uk)

• Sophiehannah
    Savvy June 2023 Cheshire
    Sophiehannah ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow that sounds wonderful & what a beautiful proposal too🥰
    I have check it out now via the link, thank you
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Honestly it is beautiful and was one of the most relaxing places we have stayed, we will be going back after the wedding, you wont regret it if you book. No cooker so we took lots of cheese and meats for diners, there is a microwave and hob plate so can do ready meals or one pot meals. small fridge but enough to put a few bottles of fizz and beers in. Little pic of the proposal! Smiley heart

Honeymoon in the uk 1

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics