Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Curious January 2023 West Midlands

Honeymoon recommendation

Rahman, 10 of October of 2021 at 09:55 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 5
We want our honeymoon to be memorable, one of those holidays that we won’t ever do again. We are taking our son who will be 2 when we marry, but we don’t want this to stop us doing anything fun! Somewhere relaxing with a wow factor.
Obv I know none of you are travel agents lol but maybe a few of you have some ideas 😁

5 replies

Latest activity by Alberto, 19 of March of 2024 at 12:07
  • Halta
    Curious August 2022 Hertfordshire
    Halta ·
    • Hide content

It totally depends on your budget but we are going to Mauritius and I noticed that some resorts allow kids under a certain age to stay for free and most have water sports and activities included!

• R
    Curious January 2023 West Midlands
    Rahman ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Halta thanks is for your response. We don’t really have a budget
  • Halta
    Curious August 2022 Hertfordshire
    Halta ·
    • Hide content

Then I would definitely recommend Mauritius - we booked ours through Trailfinders and got quite a few discounts applied including free upgrade to half board! If you tell them what you're looking for they may be able to help with recommendations of places to go.

Other options to consider could be Mexico or a Safari in Africa if you want more excursions or days out included! Smiley smile

• Jess
    Dedicated October 2022 Worcestershire
    Jess ·
    • Hide content

I think that it depends on when you get married and whether you want to go away immediately afterwards or whether you want to wait to go to a particular destination at the best time to visit.

If you want to go right away, a quick google of honeymoon and the month you want to go will give you a shortlist of the best places to visit at that time of year.

I think that places that have already been mentioned like Mexico, South Africa or Thailand are all great shouts as you can probably combine 'doing something' exciting with a relaxing beach stay. I have friends who did a trip to California - which could include Disney - and then went on to Hawaii.

• Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    We are have been gifted a uk honeymoon by a family member who owns a holiday cottage so myself and fiancé are going there the week after the wedding this summer. We will then leave our main aboard honeymoon until 2023 and are planning on taking my daughters aged 11 and 14 to Florida to Disney. We are asking for donations for the honeymoon so this will be what we use for the Disney trip.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics