Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner August 2014

Honeymoon suites in kent...

Miss B 2 be Mrs H, 23 of September of 2013 at 21:40 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi all

I am planning to stay in a hotel the night before our wedding near to Tunbridge Wells. Has anyone got any suggestions of where is nice? Somewhere with a bridal/honeymoon suite big enough for bridesmaids to also get ready in! x

3 replies

Latest activity by Sam&Louise, 24 of September of 2013 at 14:08
  • Cat In A Teacup
    Beginner August 2015
    Cat In A Teacup ·
    • Hide content

The Bell Inn in Ticehurst is lovely.

I'm not sure if the rooms are big enough for people to get ready though, I guess it depends how many bridesmaids you have? The Hotel du Vin and Spa Hotel (T Wells) are also lovely Smiley smile

• skinnyboyweddings
    skinnyboyweddings ·
    • Hide content

The Tunbridge Wells hotel is lovely www.thetunbridgewellshotel.com/stay-with-us and I'd also second Hotel du Vin.

• M
    Beginner August 2014
    Miss B 2 be Mrs H ·
    • Hide content

Thank you for those suggestions...it would be myself and 8 bridesmaids to get ready! Need plenty of room! x

• Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

We've been looking too and couldn't really find anything along the lines of what we wanted (well we could, but it was around £300 a night)

So we've decided to hire a cottage instead. We've found loads of amazing ones, some with pools and all around the £350-£500 mark for a week. We're going to do that and tie in a bit of a mini-break afterwards too.

If you cant find anything perfect, maybe consider hiring a cottage as an option if you need lots of room? The ones we looked at can be hired for any time period, so you don't necessarily need to have the whole week.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics