Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner April 2022 Cambridgeshire

Honeymoon to Iceland

Louise, 23 of July of 2021 at 17:36 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 3
Hi everyone!

We were wondering if anyone is planning a Honeymoon to Iceland, or has been there on holiday before? If so, would love some tips!
Most packages I've seen are for 3 or 4 days but we'd like to go for 7 - 10 days, is that too long?Would also love some recommendations on places to stay / things we shouldn't miss.Thank you 😊

3 replies

Latest activity by Happypinkconfetti2338, 23 of July of 2021 at 20:12
  • Happypinkconfetti2338
    Savvy May 2022 West Midlands
    Happypinkconfetti2338 ·
    • Hide content
    Congratulations! Hope the wedding planning is going well.
    Would definitely recommend the Blue Lagoon in Iceland, it was brilliant. We also went on a day trip where we went to a national park, a geyser and a waterfall and that was really good as well.

It might be different depending on what month you’re going, but we went in November and one thing I would say is don’t under estimate the cold! It was freezing - make sure you have a big coat! 😂
  • L
    Beginner April 2022 Cambridgeshire
    Louise ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! It is going well, most of the 'big stuff is booked 😊. How about you?
    We definitely want to do the blue lagoon, it looks amazing.We're definitely cold weather people so sounds wonderful - but noted about the coat! 😂
    Did you just got for a few days? Do you think a week+ might be too long?
  • Happypinkconfetti2338
    Savvy May 2022 West Midlands
    Happypinkconfetti2338 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes, same here Smiley smile Most of the big stuff is sorted now, just a few bits left to finish off.
    If you’re used to the cold weather, then you will love it! We went from Saturday to Saturday, which felt like quite a long time to be honest. I personally would probably go for shorter, or just make sure that you have things booked for every day/most days. If you have enough things that you want to do, you’ll be fine.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics