Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Beginner February 2025 West Sussex

honeymoon - where to Go?

Stephanie, 21 of August of 2024 at 09:58 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 1 6

Getting married on 15th February 2025 - So look to get away shortly after that. Best place to go for that time of year and hot weather?

6 replies

Latest activity by Fire, 12 of September of 2024 at 11:39
  • E
    Beginner February 2025 Cambridgeshire
    Evie ·
    • Hide content
    Hi! I get married the same day as you! We're also struggling and considering leaving our honeymoon until April/May time
  • Hannah
    Curious September 2025 Durham
    Hannah ·
    • Hide content

Hi! We've just booked a cruise on a virgin voyage with a short stay in Athens. It's an adult only cruise line and the food is meant to be amazing. We'd originally wanted to do a traditional honeymoon resort, but we were worried about there not being enough variety (this is what a few friends who did this said).

We're getting married in September and were told it wasn't the best time for a Caribbean cruise so we spoke to a travel adviser at a cruise company to work out the best place to go. Apparently early in the year is the best for the Caribbean so that might be worth looking into for your wedding date :-)

I think maybe starting with the type of holiday you want, so do you want to be active or relaxed, then factor in your budget and go from there!

• Lea
    Rockstar July 2023 Kent
    Lea ·
    • Hide content

Caribbeans, Maldives or Thailand?

• Katrina
    Dedicated February 2025 West Midlands
    Katrina Online ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I am getting married on Feb 18th 2025 Smiley smile we are leaving our honeymoon until April we are off to The Dominican Republic can't wait. We will have a getaway after wedding spa/hotel stay!♡
  • Bethmarie
    Beginner October 2023 North Yorkshire
    Bethmarie ·
    • Hide content
    We went to Gran Canaria in November and it was perfect weather! Ideal location for honeymoons in the winter months because it was still reaching 30 degrees in November.
  • P
    Tamil Nadu
    Prasana ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am from India. The best place to go for an Honeymoon is The best time to visit Darjeeling is between April to June when the weather is pleasant. However, a lot of people also prefer visiting the place during the winter months from October to December. The months of July to August welcome the showers

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics