Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner June 2013

Hoop/Underskirt

lgm19, 17 of June of 2012 at 20:40 Posted on Planning 0 11

Can any of you lovely hitchers recommend where to get a single hoop underskirt for an A line dress from?

They are sooooo expensive in bridal shops. I have seen a few on ebay but not sure about the quality as have seen something mentioned on here before about very cheap ones possibly being a bit itchy??

11 replies

Latest activity by FionaG82, 19 of June of 2012 at 09:01
  • brenda.hu
    Beginner June 2012
    brenda.hu ·
    • Hide content

You can input the key words into the google, there are so many stores online all over the world.

• The Bridal Room Leicester
    The Bridal Room Leicester ·
    • Hide content

Have you asked the shop where you got your dress from if they could loan you one, I lend them out to my brides to save them buying. Also dont worry about have them cleaned just put it in the machine on a gentle wash.

Hope that helps x

• Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content

I think they're still quite expensive on ebay actually. I just bought one from the bridal shop for £75. I'll sell it, with my dress, after the wedding.

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

My shop hired me one for the day for a tenner i think....ask them, you never know!

• J
    Beginner September 2012
    Joshearing ·
    • Hide content

I bought mine on Amazon for about £25 incl delivery. the quality is great Smiley smile

• Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content

Maybe I've been fleeced!

• L
    Beginner June 2013
    lgm19 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks everyone.

I hadnt thought about asking to see if my dress shop hire. Will look into that.

• ESW
    Beginner September 2012
    ESW ·
    • Hide content

I bought mine off Ebay, 3 hoop, all adjustable and removable as I didn't know what I needed for my A line dress, turns out 1 hoop on max size. It was £8 UK seller, brand new, not best quality but then it will be fine for 8 hours and no one see's it under your dress, the hoop is not near my legs so no itches. At the moment planning on wearing it for the ceromony and photos and then may take it off.

To be honest I have better things to spend the extra money on.

• J
    Beginner September 2012
    Joshearing ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

have you got a link please hun xx

p.s thanks also br for hint re washing machine! xx

Hi

it's typical that after i buy it goes down in price?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Flora-Wedding-Petticoat-Underskirt-Waistband/dp/B007TC3D06/ref=sr_1_5?s=clothing&ie=UTF8&qid=1340043290&sr=1-5

• F
    Beginner May 2012
    FionaG82 ·
    • Hide content

I bought my 2 tier hoop off Ebay. It was from a chinese company but it was delivered quite quickly and it was perfect! Even when I took it to my fitting in the bridal shop they said I had chose a very good hoop! And best of all.....It was only £20!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics