Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

(pf)

hoovering your mattress

(pf), 18 of June of 2009 at 12:22 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 6

I have just done this as im in a modd and i always go mad on cleaning when im like this BUT i have never done this before.

have you ever done it? is it part of your cleaning routine? if you do how often should you/ do you do it?

6 replies

Latest activity by Helsenki, 30 of April of 2023 at 16:47
  • Sparkley
    Beginner September 2007
    Sparkley ·
    • Hide content

My Mum used to do this once a month, and that's what I used to do too, but the chap who sold me my matress told me never to do this as it encourages the foam to lift away from the coils and doesn't do it any good at all.

So, all that hard work for nothing I'm afraid!

• Hepburn
    Beginner August 2008
    Hepburn ·
    • Hide content

I've never thought to do this.... !

Seems like a good idea though so I might give it a go next time I change the sheets.

• lyni
    Beginner October 2008
    lyni ·
    • Hide content

I do it sometimes, have also been known to put shake n vac on it and hoover that up too. ?

• H
    Beginner
    Headless Lois ·
    • Hide content

Cleaning routine?

• AnnaBanana
    Beginner July 2007
    AnnaBanana ·
    • Hide content

I'll do it if I happen to be changing the sheets and hoovering upstairs at the same time, but I don't go out of my way to do it religiously. I also do it mainly because I have 3 cats who tend to sleep on the bed sometimes, so just to pick up the hair which tends to go everywhere, even through the mattress protector! we also had a case of fleas once, and even though it probably makes no difference, i feel better if I do it ?

• chids
    Beginner
    chids ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

wss

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics