Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Little Madam
Beginner

How are your bridesmaids getting to church?

Little Madam, 22 March, 2011 at 18:27

Posted on Planning 34

As above. My car company want an extra £210 to take my bridesmaids the 3 mile trip to church and then the 8 miles onto the reception venue. Would you / have you paid that? If not, how are your bridesmaids getting around? Sorry - i've done a simular post before, but still stressing over this one!!...

As above.

My car company want an extra £210 to take my bridesmaids the 3 mile trip to church and then the 8 miles onto the reception venue.

Would you / have you paid that? If not, how are your bridesmaids getting around?

Sorry - i've done a simular post before, but still stressing over this one!!

Thanks in advance

34 replies

• SaSaSi
    Beginner July 2012
    SaSaSi ·
    • Hide content

OH & his dad, best man, groomsmen etc are gettin a silver mercedes limo. After dropping them off at the church, the limo will then go to my parents house (5 mins from church), pick up mum& bridesmaids & take them to church. Me & Dad will then go to church in a silver rolls royce wraith. The cars are costing £250 each. But they are also taking us all back to my parents for a quick photoshoot & then onto hotel, about 20mins/ half hour away.

The man i booked the rolls royce wraith with never actually gave me a price (my dad liked it, was paying so whatever basically LOL) - so I rang him a couple of months ago to run over everything & asked him how much i owed him - he said 'didnt we agree £300 & I said 'I think it was £250' and he was like well if thats what Ive quoted thats what it is!! Haha - Score!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics