I'm currently planning my wedding which is this summer, set in a barn. It is going to be very classic and chic with lots of white and pastel colours with flowers everywhere. My husband to be is a massive cricket fan so I want to incorporate it in the reception somehow, but don't want anything too over the top or tacky.
I would love some suggestions 
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
News
Celebrating Queer Joy: Ross Willsher on Love Without Limits
Wedding photographer Ross Willsher reflects on Pride, queer joy, and how he...
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...