*porsche*, 7 April, 2011 at 16:02 Posted on Planning 0 8

Your 'away' hen party and honeymoon?

8 replies

Latest activity by pandorasbox, 9 April, 2011 at 20:30
  • sapphire_22
    Beginner September 2011
    sapphire_22 ·
    • Hide content

Your honeymoon you can book far in advance, but you probably wouldn't be able to book your hen party until you knew for sure how many people can come. Most people wouldn't be able to confirm they could go away for a hen party until 3-6 months before - i would imagine.

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

We have being trying to book our honeymoon for a while but been told must wait til around 11 months before we want to go (Aug 2012) so have to sit on our hands and be patient. Annoying as we know exactly when and where we want! Prob won't have money for going away for hen or stag and do something casual and local that we will figure out much nearer the time.

• *porsche*
    Beginner January 2001
    *porsche* ·
    • Hide content

Yeah I got told would have to wait til early next year for the prices to come out for our honeymoon. ☹️

• Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content

I've started looking but the dates for June/July are released yet.

Am thinking they should hopefully be later this year as you normally get thoses "Book your summer holiday now" adverts around Nov/Dec

• M
    Beginner August 2011
    MrsLove ·
    • Hide content

We get married in August and booked our honeymoon in September/October last year (10/11 months in advance) - we started looking over a year before the wedding but they didn't release the flights (to Vegas) until 10 or 11 months before so couldn't do anything until then. I agree with other posters about an 'away' hen do....my hen do is in 2 and a half months and I still don't know for sure who is coming so you will need to get an idea of that first!

• MrsMac2be
    Super May 2015
    MrsMac2be ·
    • Hide content

We are getting married in August 2012 and the prices come out at the end of April/beginning of March. We have put our name down on the list at the travel agents so when the dates/prices come out we are notified and can go on a "special opening" night to book it so should have booked ours in about 3-4 weeks! Eek...?

• pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Good tip KBS! Will chase up our travel agents as we are wanting an Aug 2012 honeymoon too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics