Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

ValerieF
Beginner October 2013

How long is your honeymoon for??

ValerieF, 10 of May of 2013 at 13:12 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 15

Hey gals ?

My fiancé and I are trying to take our minds of the stressful side of wedding planning for a bit and think about our HONEYMOON! Just wanted to ask, how long are you going away together for? we're thinking somewhere warm with a-plenty of beaches (maybe the Caribbean) but we're not sure for how long! Let me know what you ladies are planning, it would really help.

thanks! X

15 replies

Latest activity by vixki, 25 of June of 2013 at 19:14
  • *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

We are going away for 16 nights 1 week in Borneo then 9 days in Vietnam (1 night in Hanoi, 1 night boat cruise Halong Bay and 1 week in a private Villa in Da Nang)

• M
    Beginner June 2013
    miago ·
    • Hide content

13 nights, but would've gone away for longer if we could afford it. We're having 3 nights in Bangkok, then 10 in Koh Samui.

• T
    Travelgal ·
    • Hide content

I think this depends on whether you just want to go somewhere with wonderful beaches and spend your days relaxing on the sand, or if you'd prefer to mix a bit of relaxation with a bit of exploring?

If you just want to chill out on the beach you might find two weeks is (easily) enough, but if you're going to throw in a bit of exploring I would say do as long as you can!

What time of the year will you be travelling?

• tayto
    Beginner May 2013
    tayto ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We're just back from Vietnam - we did the boat cruise in Halong Bay as well - it was amazing!

• tayto
    Beginner May 2013
    tayto ·
    • Hide content

We did 12 nights in Vietnam - it was plenty long enough for us and had a good mix of adventure, culture & relax time!

• G
    Beginner August 2013
    golden ·
    • Hide content

Almost three weeks, but as more than 1 day each way is flying (NZ) then I think we need it!

• Mrs.T.Talbot2b
    Beginner June 2014
    Mrs.T.Talbot2b ·
    • Hide content

We going for 4 weeks in orlando x

• G
    Beginner May 2013
    gabi5 ·
    • Hide content

We went to St Lucia for 10 days, once we got there we could easily have stayed longer!

• The_Future_MrsJ
    Beginner August 2014
    The_Future_MrsJ ·
    • Hide content

We have just booked two weeks in the Dominican. Our dream was to travel around America but moneys tight and so is work with the holiday entitlement lol x

• W
    Beginner August 2014
    WhiteSu ·
    • Hide content

We are planning to go to the west coast of America. Las vegas, Los Angeles and some other places along the way. Around two weeks or possibly longer.

• louise fisher
    Beginner July 2014
    louise fisher ·
    • Hide content

Seven days are quite fine,if you are planning to have a tour in another country for your honeymoon.

The distance,weather condition,and budget,your schedule,and other details also should be considered.

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Reat to hear

Great to hear! What cruise company did you use?

Where else did you visit? Any recommendations for Hanoi?

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content

We aiming for about 2.5 weeks. We are getting married in Las Vegas then going to straight to honeymoon so our wedding and honeymoon are combined together.

• V
    Beginner July 2013
    vixki ·
    • Hide content

We've only got 1 week because 1 - couldn't afford more, and 2 - H2B couldn't get anymore time off work at this time of year! he works in a small firm and they're not allowed much time off in the summer season! we've said we'll maybe have a weekend away in the autumn though.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics