Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner

How many confetti cones?

cw2b, 9 of July of 2014 at 20:26 Posted on Planning 0 3

There are (excluding OH & I) 53 guests coming to the church ceremony and I know there will be about another 5-6 coming to watch (friends of my mum). On the order of service, I've included a line to say 'please take a cone of confetti on your way out ready for our photos'. I've made 20 cones but my mum thinks I need to make about 25 - 30. I'm thinking 20 will be enough as 1 between each couple or family of 3 is enough/not everyone will want to throw it/some guests will bring it/I can't get any more in my basket!

Do you think 20 will be enough?

3 replies

Latest activity by cw2b, 10 of July of 2014 at 18:05
  • Trish2014
    Beginner June 2014
    Trish2014 ·
    • Hide content

I would make more - they're cheap and easy to do. Don't order too much confetti either. We ordered 3 litres from Shropshire Petals (the website said that would do 10 cones). Well we filled 26 cones and still have 1.5 litres left - I don't think our cones were particularly small either!

• M
    Beginner July 2015
    MrsB2015 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Hun might be a silly question but what are u using the hold the cones? I was thinking of doing this but wasn't sure how to display the cones xx

• S
    Beginner November 2014
    Sazzle24 ·
    • Hide content

I bought 24 boxes of confetti for £10 off ebay and can make about 2-3 cones out of each box. I'm just using peach coloured paper and bought some personalised stickers to put over the staple. Putting them all in a white shabby chic basket to match our theme. £10 plus cost of paper and stickers makes about 60 xx

• C
    Beginner
    cw2b ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I've brought a basket to put the cones in. It's square and not very deep but the cones all seem to stand ok without falling over!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics