Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

FL.
Savvy October 2023 Puy-de-Dôme

How many foam glowsticks

FL., 16 of August of 2023 at 15:43 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi, hoping I can get some advice.

We have 154 people coming to our wedding and I wanted some of the light up foam glowsticks for the party. How many shall I order? I don't want to leave people out but I also feel 154 is too many! Thank you

3 replies

Latest activity by PhotographybyBillHaddon, 17 of August of 2023 at 18:02
  • Sarah
    Curious September 2023 Essex
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content
    Hi, I have about 85 evening guests and so far have brought 20 from Amazon. I know some of my guest probably won’t want to get up and dance but I do think I will get another 20 so I have enough for about half the guests. I’m going to let guests take them home after so I’m not stuck with a load of them.
  • FL.
    Savvy October 2023 Puy-de-Dôme
    FL. ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's good to know! and a good idea to get people to take them home with them too! Smiley smile Smiley heart I'll aim to get around 70 or 80 in which case! thank you

• PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

Even the people not dancing will still happily wave them around at the tables Smiley laugh

But you probably do not need one for every person but around half the amount of guests sounds about right. Same for confetti unless you only have 30 guest then get 30 lots of confetti but with 150 guests you don't need 150 lots of confetti.

Perhaps tie something on the glow stick like "Please take me home - love FLSmiley heart "

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics