Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

hazyclaire
Beginner November 2012

How many order of services?

hazyclaire, 16 October, 2012 at 13:16 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi all

Sorry I've not been around for a while, I've really lost my wedding mojo lately don't know what's wrong with me! But with only 4 weeks to go now I really need to get myself moving!!

How is everyone else doing?

My main priority is order of services. Have had them designed and just need to print and assemble - but how many should I do?

We have 75 adult and 6 child day guests, but we also have a few evening guests who have mentioned coming to the ceremony, but I'm estimating no more than 20 extras.

Is one between 2 acceptable or do I need to do 1 per person?

Thanks for any help

6 replies

Latest activity by hazyclaire, 16 October, 2012 at 23:51
  • Inspire Me Designs
    Inspire Me Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hiya

I recommend one between two except I would do one each for immediate family.

As you say, a fair few guests may turn up at the church. If you do want to cater for them to then I would make up an extra 10. That should see you through ?

Nat

• R
    Expert June 2024
    rachel2012 ·
    • Hide content

I have done 65 for 79 guests, 13 kids the rest are adults, I was aiming for one a guest but got bored!! ?

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

I think I had something like 35 for 57 guests at my abroad wedding and 70 for 100 guests at my home wedding. One between two is fine for a couple, but bear in mind that if anyone's coming alone, they'd probably prefer their own. Don't forget to include some for the vicar, organist etc, as well as leaving some out for you and your H when you get there!

• ellebob
    Beginner February 2013
    ellebob ·
    • Hide content

I'd do about 60 depending on how many couples you have. Couples can share but children might want their own, and single people too.

• leni-lw!
    Beginner November 2011
    leni-lw! ·
    • Hide content

I had 35 for my wedding with 67 guests - gave the vicar one, one for me and bm to share- oh shared his with bm

• hazyclaire
    Beginner November 2012
    hazyclaire ·
    • Hide content

Thanks everyone, have done a proper count bearing in mind single people who won't want to share and am now going for 60! Will be a bit more expensive and take a lot longer to assemble now though dammit!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics