Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner August 2011

How many people to your wedding?

robertson2b, 11 June, 2011 at 15:39

Posted on Planning 39

We now have final numbers for our day and I'm starting to wonder if it's going to be too quiet! We originally invited approx 90 people to the day and have a final number of 80. We are then going to invite a further 30 to the evening. I know I probably shouldn't worry about numbers but my nightmare...

We now have final numbers for our day and I'm starting to wonder if it's going to be too quiet! We originally invited approx 90 people to the day and have a final number of 80. We are then going to invite a further 30 to the evening. I know I probably shouldn't worry about numbers but my nightmare would be to have a really quiet wedding!!

How many people are you having to your wedding?

39 replies

• victoriamarie
    Beginner July 2011
    victoriamarie ·
    • Hide content

We've got about 60 in the day and 90 at night so a fairly small wedding. I have enough friends who love a good knees-up to ensure the evening won't be quiet!

• leni-lw!
    Beginner November 2011
    leni-lw! ·
    • Hide content

We have 65 on the day list and an extra 50 in the evenings ( day will prolly change cos no invites have been sent yet)

• Saisi
    Beginner June 2011
    Saisi ·
    • Hide content

100 to the day (only family and closest friends but we've got big families) and 200 total in the evening.

It's a big wedding in my mind, but absolutely tiny for an Asian wedding (I'm half-Indian and half-mixed-South-East-Asian/European basically!)... right on the lowest end of the scale for caterers, cakemakers etc. One cakemaker I approached didn't do cakes for weddings smaller than 250 people.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics