Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

How many to cater for in the evening??

29 of May of 2013 at 11:30 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi girls I was wondering if anyone had any experience with how many guests to cater for, for the evening? We are having a three course wedding breakfast for 80 (4:00 sit down) then a BBQ for the evening (total guests 150) my venue suggest 90% but that seems high to me! Any suggestions welcomed, especially from those you are already married! X

1 replies

Latest activity by *Pugsley*, 29 of May of 2013 at 12:31
  • Dream Team Dean
    Beginner October 2013
    Dream Team Dean ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

So i am having a sit down meal at 3pm for 70 people and then a hog roast plus extras in the evening at approx 9pm for up to 150 people but i am catering for 75% (this was also agreed to be best percentage from my hotel). I wouldnt suggest to cater for 90% because most people will be drinking and only wanting nibbles really, i am sure 75% will be more than enough Smiley smile

Hope that helps xx

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

I think we are catering for 70% of guests but I would say the amount you cater for depends on the time between the meal and the evening food.

If there is a big gap then you would want to cater for more whereas if there is only a small time inbetween then you could cater for less as most people willl be full up from the 3 course.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics