Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner September 2017

How much has your table plan cost?

leffers5555, 24 of August of 2014 at 19:22 Posted on Planning 0 13

Good afternoon

How much has your table plan cost to produce? I've seen a very nice bird cage frame for our wedding but OH thinks it's too expensive. I am into my scrapbooking and die cutting and OH has an auntie who does calligraphy so I could sort out the shapes etc to peg onto the frame and auntie would write the table plans out, so in total, about £50 spent?

Any experienced greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

13 replies

Latest activity by beckimas, 26 of August of 2014 at 10:18
  • alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk
    Rockstar November 2014
    alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk ·
    • Hide content

I'd budgeted around £50 but then saw one on a mirror on pintrest that I loved. Decided to use our bedroom mirror as we have a rather ornate free standing one so I guess it will cost £2 for the glass pen! Xx

• MrsJ2Be2016
    Beginner April 2017
    MrsJ2Be2016 ·
    • Hide content

Ooo I love the mirror idea! I saw this idea on Pinterest so will probably end up doing this as the frame will be cheap enough and then just print out and put them in Smiley smile

• L
    Beginner September 2017
    leffers5555 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you to all who have replied so far. Looks like I'm going to lose this battle lol

• Curlysuzie
    Beginner September 2014
    Curlysuzie ·
    • Hide content

Mines cost just under £20 for a canvas with the table details mounted on!

I'd go with the bird cage, at least you can keep it or sell it... Mine won't be re-usable...

• S
    Beginner November 2014
    Sazzle24 ·
    • Hide content

I bought an A2 canvas off ebay for £7 and my FSIL has transformed it. It looks stunning although unfinished with music paper on the back and peach paper petals and cut out hearts. She is such an artist!

• Lottie2409
    Beginner November 2014
    Lottie2409 ·
    • Hide content

I'm having a mirror one too, the mirror cost £25 from The Range and £2 for the chalk pen. I'm planning on using the mirror afterwards so really its only cost me the price of the pen.

• A
    Beginner September 2015
    almostmrsStimpson ·
    • Hide content

Mine is a heart shaped wire memo board which was 3.99, some pink butterflies wired onto it which were a fiver and the table cards were 1.25 each so round about 20-25 quid x

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

This frame was £7.99 from the range. The rest of the things I used were bits left over from making my invitations, or things I already had. So around the £10 I'd say.

• C
    Beginner
    cw2b ·
    • Hide content

Mine cost about £40. I've brought a multi photo frame (white with 9 frames) which cost about £36 which I'm sure I could have got for cheaper but I couldn't find one that I liked anywhere when I was looking and then I ordered some floral scrapbook card for about £4 which we've also used throughtout others areas of the wedding decorations.

I've brought things for the wedding that I want to use again so photoframe will have wedding/honeymoon pictures in it, card basket will be used for something (not sure what yet!) and I've brought a wooden sign with key dates of our relationship on which will be displayed somewhere in the house. If you like the bird cage and are likely to use it afterwards, I don't think it matters too much what it costs to make.

• L
    Beginner September 2017
    leffers5555 ·
    • Hide content

Thankyou to everyone who has replied, and it is really nice to see all different ways too - would never have thought of the mirror idea Smiley smile

• L
    Beginner October 2014
    LalaC1988 ·
    • Hide content

Wouldn't have ever thought of the mirror idea so thank you :-) not sure I like my writing enough though so might stick some nice card on it. Table plans to hire or throw away are Rediculous prices from looking this way just doesn't feel wasteful :-) couldn't justify a expensive price of one that can't be reused to myself

• Y
    Beginner October 2014
    Yell0wsnow ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

What size is that frame?

• B
    Beginner September 2014
    beckimas ·
    • Hide content

I brought a frame off ebay for £8, have backed it with lace that I already had from making my hessian and lace table runners, have printed my table plan myself and pegged it on to ribbon rubbing across from one side of the frame to the other. So it's cost about £10-£15 Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics