Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

How often do you use your washing machine?

1 of June of 2014 at 14:25

Posted on Off Topic Posts 42

We do 2 to 3 washes a week for the two of us which I would have thought is about average, but we used to do it once every two weeks or once a month at Uni. I would sometimes buy new underwear instead of having to wash my existing dirty pants ? And is there any way to revive a smelly machine? Like...

We do 2 to 3 washes a week for the two of us which I would have thought is about average, but we used to do it once every two weeks or once a month at Uni. I would sometimes buy new underwear instead of having to wash my existing dirty pants ?

And is there any way to revive a smelly machine? Like most things in this place that we just moved into, the washing machine has not been taken care of. It has black mould baked onto the door seal. I've done a service wash on 90 degrees with vinegar, and cleaned the seal with heavy cleaning stuff but it is still smelly and a bit rank. I'm not sure what else I can do?!

42 replies

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

Probably 4 or 5 loads a week. A light/dark for us, a light/dark for S and one of towels/bedding. Sometimes I go days without doing any and then do them all in one day, completely depends if we're home on the weekend or if I've got something on in the evenings.

• Tray1980
    Beginner July 2013
    Tray1980 ·
    • Hide content

I do at least one load a day. Today is towels day so hot wash (90 degrees) and I'm still catching up on holiday washing (only got back Sunday). I do towels washing twice a week (Sunday and one day in the middle of the week), bedding (inc dogs) is done weekly, cloths (tea towels and cleaning cloths) are done weekly then I have stuff like cricket whites, school uniform, PE kits and when H is comes home at the weekend all his washing + other stuff that generally needs doing

• Mrs_imp
    Beginner June 2012
    Mrs_imp ·
    • Hide content

On average I would say 4 loads each week.

1 whites/lights, 1 dark/coloureds, 1 bedding and 1 towels.

We have a huge washer that fits loads in, without that we would defo have to do at least one more dark load I think.

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content

I miss MissRae ?

• Erin8
    Beginner June 2014
    Erin8 ·
    • Hide content

Haha she would be in her element! This thread would then be followed up by a thread about what you have to eat and how often we have sex!

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

I have an 11kg drum, and still have to do a couple of loads a day. Think I need an industrial machine.

• H
    Beginner May 2023 West London
    Hamlet ·
    • Hide content

Your current washing frequency sounds quite reasonable for a household of two. Regarding the smelly washing machine, besides the service wash with vinegar, try running a cycle with baking soda to neutralize odors. Wipe down the rubber seal regularly, leaving the door ajar after each use to allow ventilation and prevent mold growth. Consider using washing machine cleaning tablets to tackle persistent smells. If the issue persists, a professional cleaner or technician might be necessary for a more thorough cleaning.

• Jackson
    Beginner January 2024 North Yorkshire
    Jackson ·
    • Hide content

Infidelity is a common problem that many couples face in their relationships. It can be a devastating experience to suspect that your partner is cheating on you, especially if you have no concrete evidence to prove it. In such situations, it can be helpful to seek the assistance of a professional hacker. I was in a similar situation when I started noticing suspicious behavior from my wife. I had no idea how to access her phone without her knowing, but then I came across ***********@*****.***, a professional hacker who helped me gain real-time access to my wife's phone without physically touching it.

With the help of ***********@*****.***, I was able to monitor my wife's phone activities, including her calls, messages, and social media accounts. I was shocked to discover that she was indeed cheating on me. It was a painful experience, but I was grateful to have found out the truth. The professional hacker not only provided me with evidence of my wife's infidelity but also gave me valuable advice on how to handle the situation. Without their help, I would have been left in the dark, constantly questioning and doubting my partner's loyalty.
    I am forever grateful to ***********@*****.*** for their professional and discreet services. They helped me gather the evidence I needed to confront my wife and make an informed decision about our relationship. Thanks to their expertise, I was able to move on from the betrayal and start the healing process. I would highly recommend their services to anyone who suspects their partner of cheating. It's better to know the truth than to live in uncertainty and doubt.
    Telegram @hak5ispy
  • Jackson
    Beginner January 2024 North Yorkshire
    Jackson ·
    • Hide content

Infidelity is a common problem that many couples face in their relationships. It can be a devastating experience to suspect that your partner is cheating on you, especially if you have no concrete evidence to prove it. In such situations, it can be helpful to seek the assistance of a professional hacker. I was in a similar situation when I started noticing suspicious behavior from my wife. I had no idea how to access her phone without her knowing, but then I came across ***********@*****.***, a professional hacker who helped me gain real-time access to my wife's phone without physically touching it.

With the help of ***********@*****.***, I was able to monitor my wife's phone activities, including her calls, messages, and social media accounts. I was shocked to discover that she was indeed cheating on me. It was a painful experience, but I was grateful to have found out the truth. The professional hacker not only provided me with evidence of my wife's infidelity but also gave me valuable advice on how to handle the situation. Without their help, I would have been left in the dark, constantly questioning and doubting my partner's loyalty.
    I am forever grateful to ***********@*****.*** for their professional and discreet services. They helped me gather the evidence I needed to confront my wife and make an informed decision about our relationship. Thanks to their expertise, I was able to move on from the betrayal and start the healing process. I would highly recommend their services to anyone who suspects their partner of cheating. It's better to know the truth than to live in uncertainty and doubt.
    TELEGRAM @HAK5ISPY

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics